The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 has released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update of this game. This latest update has brought some changes to the game as well as there are bug fixes.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43, its patch notes, complete downloading guide as well as update file size. Let’s explore these details about the latest update 2.43 of this game without any delay.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 Released
Ark Survival Evolved is one of the most popular games full of action and adventure. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 is released on December 12, 2020, a few hours ago. This update has fixed several bugs in the game as well as also added some exclusives and much more to the game.
You will have to spend about 4.7 GB of data to download this latest update on PS4. The update file size will vary according to your gaming platform. So, you will have to check it on your gaming device. We have provided the patch notes of this latest update so that you will get the complete information about this latest update.
You can also read: FIFA 21 Update 1.10
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of the latest update 2.43 of Ark Survival Evolved. Read it completely to know about the changes made in the game through this latest update.
- Animated Series Raptor Costume
- Santiago’s Spear Skin
- Santiago’s Axe Skin
All acquired by clicking on the main menu options
- Added HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Suit V2 pants for Genesis Chronicles
You can also read: DOOM Eternal Update 1.12
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Stego to continuously impale
- Removed level up notification when a dino is already at max level
- Fixed an exploit with FOV
- Fixed a bug with the Aberration day/night cycle
- Fixed an issue that could cause a stall when using the teleporter and troughs
- Fixed an occurrence where the TEK Skiff would be unable to fly even when it has been fueled
- Before eating a Tropeo egg, you will now receive a warning before consuming it
- Fixed an exploit with Nvidia Ansel
- Fixed an issue where the baby mantis could float in the air
- Adjusted the Stego’s impale damage so that it scales with the level
- Fixed a bug where a mounted rider could be killed after removing a Trope saddle
- Fixed a mesh exploit with the Crab
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43. This latest update will be downloaded and installed automatically on your gaming platform. In case you have turned off the automatic update, you will have to manually update it. The process of updating this game manually across various gaming platforms is simple.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.09
On PS4, you will have to select Ark Survival Evolved using the “Option” button. After that, select “Check for Updates”. Doing this will check for the latest update of this game and then install it. You can update this game manually on other gaming platforms using a similar method.
Conclusion: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43, its patch notes, the downloading guide, update file size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved 2.42
Source: Ark Survival