The latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.12 is released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited to know about the changes made in the game through this update. It is one of the most popular games available on multiple gaming platforms.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.12, its downloading size, the downloading guide, and other information related to it. Let’s explore these details related to the latest update without any delay.
DOOM Eternal Update 1.12 Released
DOOM Eternal is one of the most amazing first-person shooter games that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly released updates to make the game better. The latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.12 is released a few hours ago on December 9, 2020. It has brought a lot of bug fixes to the game.
The downloading size of this latest update on PS4 is about 807 MB. It will vary according to your gaming platform. Since it is an update to fix bugs, you cannot expect major changes or new features. You can know about the bugs that are fixed below.
You can also read: Rocket League Update 1.88
DOOM Eternal Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Super Gore Nest Master Level Bug Fixes
- An issue is fixed due to which the Golden Combat Shotgun was not unlocking after completing all Super Gore Nest Master Level challenges.
- Another issue is solved in the game in which players would sometimes be progression blocked after using the Yellow Key.
- A Spectre demon was not spawning under certain conditions, sometimes blocking progression. The problem is now fixed.
- A rare bug in which an extended wave of fodder zombies would continue to spawn in the Star Mall is also fixed.
- Duplicate doors were sometimes appearing after dying and reloading checkpoints, causing a progression blocker. This issue is finally fixed.
- Fixed an issue on PC where quitting to desktop while on Ultra Nightmare difficulty would erase the campaign save game used to play the Super Gore Nest Master Level.
- There was an issue where users could sometimes encounter a progression blocker when rushing into the encounter outside of the hospital. It is also solved.
- A bug is fixed in which players could encounter a progression blocker during the final encounter in the exterior totem arena where the Archvile could summon a demon that gets stuck on the ledge where the Slayer Key is located.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.06
The Ancient Gods – Part One Bug Fixes
- A crash was happening at the end of the Slayer tutorial for users who only own the standalone version. It is also fixed.
General Bug Fixes
- An issue is fixed where all the UI text appeared bold.
- A bug was causing loading screens to remain at 99% complete for longer than expected. It is also solved in the game.
This latest update will be downloaded automatically on your gaming platform. In case you have disabled the automatic update, you will have to manually install this latest update 1.12.
You can also read: The Sims 4 Update 1.35 Patch Notes
It was the complete patch notes of the latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.12. Do not forget to share your opinion related to this latest update in the comment section. We would love to hear your opinion in the comment section below.
Conclusion: DOOM Eternal Update 1.12
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details of the latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.12, its patch notes, the downloading guide, file size of this update, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Battlefield V Update 1.38 Download
Source: DOOM Eternal Update 4.1 Patch Notes | Bethesda.net