FIFA 21 Update 1.10 is out and the players are very excited about the changes made in this game. The players are also very excited to download the latest version of this game. We have brought this article to explain the complete changes made with this update, here we will also discuss the fixes made in this game.
You can also read: DOOM Eternal Update 1.12 Patch Notes, Downloading Guide
FIFA 21 Update 1.10
The latest update of this game is available to download, the players can download this update on their device and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update for PS4 is 2.3 GB. With this update, a lot of bugs have been fixed.
FIFA 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- The developers have decreased the amount of time the Team Press D-Pad Tactic can be active for, before requiring cooldown, from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
- The developers have also increased the impact of the Constant Pressure, Pressure On Heavy Touch, and Pressure On Possession Loss Tactics on in-game Stamina.
- The impact of the Overload Ball Side D-Pad Tactic on in-game Stamina has been increased.
- The distance that AI teammates can reach when attempting to block the ball has been reduced.
- The changes are applicable in only a situation where the ball carrier takes a shot.
- With FIFA 21 Update 1.10, the developers of this game have improved the interception logic in situations where the defending player is directly in the ball’s path.
Addressed Given Bugs
Some bugs have been addressed in the gameplay:
- In the game, the player gesture animations could occur in inappropriate situations when a defender was defending in their own box against an attack.
- In some situations, when celebrating a goal with a cameraperson, an incorrect scene could be briefly seen.
- Sometimes, the players could take too long to update after a player scored a goal.
- The goalkeeper can perform the diving save animation earlier than intended.
- The initial save animation will not impact the save animation.
- In some situations, the requested goalkeeper throw can result in an own goal.
- In some situations, defenders could stretch their legs higher than intended when performing a blocking animation.
You can also read: Rocket League Update 1.88
FIFA Ultimate Team
- The developers have added the new animations in order to the Transfer Market tab of the Squads screen for when an item you have bid on is either outbid by another player or if you have won the item.
- While using the Radial Menu on the Transfer Market tab of the Squads screen, a new icon has been added to denote the current Bid Status of the selected Player Item.
- The confirmation window can appear after recalling all Scouts on the GTN with FIFA 21 Update 1.10.
- Some instances of News items have been addressed.
- The developers have also made the Schedule Rules easier to view while on the Weekly Schedule screen for Training.
- Some stability issues could occur when playing with Argentine teams.
- The Post-match screens could sometimes indicate that a team won a two-legged fixture via away goals when they actually won via penalties.
- In some situations, the incorrect Board Objective was being set for the UEFA Champions League.
It was the brief patch notes of FIFA 21 Update 1.10. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
You can also read: The Sims 4 Update 1.35 Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on FIFA 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.06