Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update: Ark Survival Evolved update 2.42 patch is now rolling out. The Ark Survival Evolved update came out on November 25, 2020. In the update 2.42 patch, there is a lot of bugs that got fixed. There are also some content addition has been done to the game with the Patch 2.42 update.
So we have prepared a list of Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update Patch Notes. In this list of patch notes we have discussed General Fixes, hotfix, downloading size, content addition, and much more, so you can read out the Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Patch Notes in the next section.
Ark Survival is a quite popular game on various platforms. In Ark Survival Evolved, the player needs to survive on an island as you can guess from its name. On this island, there are a lot of things that players have to dodge and have to be safe. On the island, the player will see animals and creatures such as dinosaurs and other animals, Players will also face natural disasters and their life will be at risk every time on the island.
Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update is now rolling out
Read More: How to disable blood in Apex Legends?
Ark Survival Evolved has just got an update with the latest patch that has been released today on November 25, 2020. The game has been updated to version 2.42 with the arrival of the latest patch.
The download size of Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 Patch is around 5.7 GB which is quite big in size. The download size may vary according to the platform. The Ark Survival Evolved is available to download on various platforms such as PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
So now, let’s move on to the next section which is Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 update Patch Notes.
Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update Patch Notes
The Ark Survival 2.42 contains a lot of features like Turkey Trial, and a lot of bug fixes have been done in the game, lets have a look at the notes.
Here is the list of Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 update Patch Notes:
- Turkey Trial has been started and will be live till December 8, 2020.
- You can launch Turkey Trial Server by using -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial
- Developers have fixed an issue which was causing the Gashed debuff to be accidental apply on the Tamed Megalodons, this was causing it to be slow and bleedy
- Now the bleed effect won’t get auto-applied on Wild Megalodons to their targets.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Mammoth Damage Debuff not to be working on the wild/tamed dinos.
- Fixed multi-level design related issues such as floating foliage, incorrect volumes, holes, etc.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Taming HUD to clean itself after the server restarts.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Rock Drake to end gliding.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to put ocean platforms in other’s structures.
- Fixed an issue that makes the HLNA colors bad.
- Fixed an issue which was causing the foliage on Aberration could not found.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Wild Stegos to have the color plating in the Single Player mode.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Mantis, which grew up from the baby stage, to be bigger than the tamed ones.
- An issue that was causing the Chibi Bone Rex to be smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue which was stopping turrets to shoot at you.
- An issue that was causing the Cannons and Turrets to be healed using a tent has now been fixed.
Read More: How to Catch Mesprit Pokemon Go November 2020?
So this was all about Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Patch Notes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 update Patch Notes.