Valorant Update 1.11 Download: The Valorant Update 1.11 Patch was rolled out earlier in this but the team decided to rollback the patch as it has some major issue and announced that the Valorant Update 1.11 Patch will be released again in this week again.
The New Valorant Update Contained some major updates like the new Agent, “Skye”. Skye is the most awaited agent of Valorant and is finally releasing with this update. We will discuss every major aspect of this update like Valorant Update 1.11 Download Size, the new agent and the major bugs that got fixed with the update.
Valorant Update 1.11 Download: Patch Notes
Read More: Valorant 1.11 Update Rollback, Valorant Nightmare Update 1.11 Rolling back, Patch Notes
The Riot Games announced the Valorant Update 1.11 Patch on the Valorant’s official website which is playvalorant.com, you can also read there but as you guys know that it is very hard to understand the developer’s notes, so here we have made this easy for you to understand the Valorant Update 1.11 Patch Notes by dividing them into the points and sections.
Valorant Update 1.11 Download Size
The Valorant Update 1.11 Download Size is 1.2GB which is not that big for the player to download this update. You can download Valorant Update 1.11 using its client launcher.
Valorant Update 1.11 Patch Notes: Bugs Fixed
- Fixed a bug that would cripple queueing for any mode if a player shut the customer during the Match Found commencement.
- Fixed issue where player carcasses could cause crash issues.
- Jett presently can’t rope run.
- Players presently don’t see the spike area when reconnecting to a game.
- Sage divider fragments at this point don’t break if a player bites the dust on top of them.
- Fixed a bug that was showing Act Rank identification on the MVP screen outside of Competitive Queue.
- Fixed one wellspring of battle hitches we’ve seen from player reports.
- Incorporates a fix for one of the most well-known hitches that are seen by players during battle.
- Fixed a bug where approaching Party welcomes would stay active in the Social Panel subsequent to being declined
Valorant Update 1.11 Download: New Agent Skye And Other Agent Bugs Fixed
The New Valorant Skye has arrived with Valorant Update 1.11 Patch. Also, some changes have been made to other agents and have fixed some issues that players were facing with the agents.
After the new agent has arrived at Valorant, the team made a tweet on Twitter, here it is.
Let’s try this again… https://t.co/IVpEKxB2el
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) November 2, 2020
The New Agent Skye
- The all-new agent Skye has arrived at the game with Update 1.11 and will be available in all queues to play.
- Skye will be accessible for use in official esports rivalry (e.g., First Strike) following fourteen days in Competitive line.
Full Flash time increased from 1.75 to 2.
- Deactivation Range – Alarmbot and Turret presently deactivate on the off chance that she is more than 40m away from them—returning the 40m territory reactivates her little companions.
- Turret – Cooldown after pickup diminished from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
-Reach at which Alarmbot can be identified diminished from 9m to 7m
-Cooldown after pickup diminished from 20 seconds to 7 seconds
-Reach at which Nanoswarm can be identified diminished from 5m to 3.5m
-Harm expanded from 40/s to 45/s
-Harm currently ticks smoother and quicker while in Nanoswarm, rather than in pieces of 10 each ¼ of a second
- Trapwire – Disabled and uncovered upon death
- Spy Camera – Disabled and uncovered upon death
Read More: Pokemon Go: How to beat Giovanni November 2020?
Valorant Update 1.11 Download: The Competitive Updates
- Cooler will be accessible for use in official esports rivalry (e.g., First Strike) following a month in Competitive line (November 29, excepting any issues).
- Cooler enters the Competitive guide revolution.
- We’ve found a way to additionally comprehend issues for first-class players encountering long line times for Unrated. We’re additionally further examining enhancements to lessening long line times for every single essential mode.
- An added area of the current gamepod to the stacking screen for all modes.
- Changed Combat Score to factor in non-harming helps.
- More limited Unrated line times for the most noteworthy position players.