Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes in this game. The developers have made some changes and introduced new features to the game along with this update. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Minecraft Update 2.22
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update will be automatically downloaded to your device. If automatic downloading does not take place then you can download this update manually to your device.
This update has brought some quality of life improvements in this game. This update has also some stability and performance improvements. On March 10, 2021, Minecraft Update 2.21 was released and the players are facing some problem while playing this game. So, this update will improve the players’ experience of playing this game.
You can also read: Rogue Company Seeker Update 1.51 Patch Notes Available, Download
Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of thi update that will help you to gather complete information regarding this update:
Crashes / Performance
- Several crashes that could occur during gameplay have been fixed.
- Now, 256x resolution packs are restricted on Xbox One to prevent crashing.
- The crash has been fixed that could occur in certain worlds with Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes.
- Now, Split-screen would display a message for joining when the main controller is disconnected.
- Realms could not be purchased if not logged into Xbox Live.
- The players that are not linked for Nintendo account on Switch are once again able to edit the characters.
You can also read: EA Madden 21 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
- Auto-jump would not trigger unexpectedly while trying for walking through open doors.
- The developers have also made the further fixes with Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes.
- Now, the ‘Sign In’ button is scaled properly on different platforms.
- This update has fixed the placeholder text that appear on the pause menu when hosting a game without an internet connection.
- Kelp growth to its proper, faster rate has been fixed.
- Bamboo in Flower Pots are not empty after converting a world from Editions.
You can also read: War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes
- Now, crafting multiple Honey Blocks would return the correct amount of empty glass bottles on a 2×2 grid.
- Entities would not stop moving while the ‘circle_around_anchor’ behaviour would be added via a component group added by an event and/or there was a block close to their hitbox with Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes.
More About Minecraft
It is an amazing sandbox video game where you can enjoy a lot while playing. Mojang is the developer and publisher of this game. Minecraft game is available on different platforms such as Windows, OS X, as well as Linux. You can enjoy playing this game on any of these gaming platforms. This game supports both single player and multiple player modes. You can enjoy playing this game solo or with other players.
In this game, the players will explore the blocky and procedurally-generated 3D world. You can also discover and extract some raw materials in this game. You can also craft tools and create some items. You can also win several rewards in this game and have fun while playing. There are a lot of spin-off games where you can have fun while playing. There is not any specific goals to accomplish.
You can also read: Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Minecraft Update 2.22 Patch Notes.