Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has made some changes and fixes with this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 / 1.3.3
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update will be automatically downloaded to your device. If automatic downloading does take place then you can download this update manually to your device.
You can also read: GTA Online Weekly Update March 11, 2021 Release Time, New Contents
Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes 1.3.3
- Permanent death will challenge your sanity. It is an optional mode that will be enabled while starting a new game.
- Permadeath is the single player-only mode.
- There are difficult skills checks available in this game.
- There are difficult skill checks for challenging your squad-building prowess. It is an optional mode that you can only enable while starting a new game.
- It is recommended only for the veteran players who want an extra challenge that puts their squad optimization to the test.
- Now in this game, you can also respec your squad members for reallocate their Attributes, Skills as well as Perks.
- There is a new “Retrain” option available in Manage Squad screen. It will refund all the points. It also excludes the unique gameplay bonuses like Cyborg Tech as well as Tarjan Machine perks, along with any Quirks chosen at the character creation.
- Retraining characters would have a cost that is shared with the recruiting new rangers with Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes.
- Ranger HQ now incurs a cost that would be shared with Retraining.
- There would be new character optimisation options.
- There are multiple helmet designs available in this app.
- Some additional crashes as well as performances fixes have been made with this update.
- The stability as well as performance have been made with this update.
- Some additional misc. changes as well as fixes that should result in overall improved stability with Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes.
You can also read: UFC 4 Update 9.01 Patch Notes
- Now the game options have the descriptive text in different case our very intelligently named options weren’t clear enough.
- The Poindexter quirk for Rangers recruited from HQ has been fixed.
- The developers have resolved the issue with the bonus Hit Chance from Leadership not increasing correctly as it’s leveled up.
- The possible softlock when taming a Glow Hopper during a combat have been fixed with Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes.
- The softlock has been fixed that could occur while arresting Vic.
- Pyromaniac Quirk catching you on fire with elemental damage types other than Fire and Explosive, this issue has been fixed.
- There was a quest progression issue with “King Cordite,” reported by Ralph, it has been fixed with this update.
You can also read: PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes
UI & Controls
- Some wonkiness with removing as well as re-adding custom characters in Squad Manager have been fixed with this update.
- Making lots of custom Rangers no longer blocks the ability to scroll down to the Companion section.
- Some more typos have been fixed.
We have explained the complete information regarding Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes 1.3.3. For detailed information, you can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Blasphemous Update 1.08 Patch Notes