War Thunder Ixwa Strike update is now out and available to download for all users. The War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes are now available on March 10, 2021. This is a major update for the game, below you can find out more about the update and Patch Notes.
Read More: PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes, Download Size, and Bug Fixes
War Thunder update is now out and available to download for all users. This Patch comes with a lot of changes such as new ground vehicles has been added, new locations have been added to the game, and a lot of issues and bugs has been fixed in this update.
Below, we have given more about the War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes Update, have a look.
Read More: UFC 4 Update 9.01 Patch Notes is available to Download for PS4 & Xbox One
War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes Update
Here are the full War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes, have a look:
F-5A, Mirage IIE and more!
- Su-11 (Premium)
- Attacker FB. 2(Premium)
- A6M5 Hei
- Mirage IIIE
Fokker D.XXI (Premium)
A total of 24 new ground vehicles has been added including the South African armored forces.
- M3A3 Bradley
- Leopard 2 PL (Squadron Vehicle)
- T-28 (1939)
- Pz.III N
- Pz.IV G (Premium)
- StuG III G
- JaPz.K A2
- MARS 15
- Ikv 91-105
- Wasp HAS.Mk.1- a new detailed cockpit is now added.
- SMS Kaiser
- Ps.50 “Rosomacha” (Premium)
- Whitby Class (F-77)
- IJN Isuzu
Read More: GTA Online Weekly Update March 11, 2021, Release Time, New Contents
So this was all about the New Helicopters, Naval Fleet, ground vehicles, and aircraft. Now, have a look at the War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes and the other changes done in the game.
War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes Update: Other Changes
Here is the other changes and the War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes update, have a look:
New location Added in the game:
- Seversk-13: A new location for the combined battle has been added.
- Fixed an issue where the same ground battle might begin in several squares (some units spawned in one square, some in another).
- Fixed a bug where several battles might happen at the same time (usually two opposite battles) in the same quadrant.
- Depending upon the battle rank, the AI bombers will be spawned at the different altitudes, now.
- Fixed an issue wherein some missions some airfields were without air defense coverage.
- Fixed an issue where a player that re-joined the game session increased the number of victory points for their team.
- Fixed an issue wherein the Enduring Confrontation mission in the location Tunisia, the airfields were too close to the center of the map so that at higher ranks, the time of approach to the front line from distant airfields was too short.
- Fixed an issue with the appearance of convoys which led to the occasional jamming or severe stretching of the column have been fixed. The convoy vehicles should now move more evenly.
A lot of other changes have been done in the other sections of the game. So this was all about the War Thunder Ixwa Strike Patch Notes Update. If you have any queries or suggestions then do let us know in the comment section and we would try to give you the best possible solution out there.
Read More: Wasteland 3 Update 1.15 Patch Notes 1.3.3, Download Size