World of Warcraft Today’s Update has finally released and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know about the changes made to the game through this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest World of Warcraft Today’s Update released on January 9, 2021, how to update your game to this latest update, and other information. Let’s explore all these details about the latest hotfix without any delay.
World of Warcraft Today’s Update Released
World of Warcraft is still very popular among gamers even in 2021. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better. World of Warcraft Today’s Update has released a few hours ago and all the players in this game are excited about it.
This latest update is now available to download. So, update your game to its latest version on your Windows and macOS. You can easily update this game through the Blizzard app on your PC.
You can also read: How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us
World of Warcraft Today’s Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update of World of Warcraft that has released today. Read it completely to know about the changes and adjustments made to the game.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Condemn (Venthyr Ability) to incorrectly display as Execute when switching into a talent specialization with the Massacre talent chosen.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to see Forgelite Prime Mikanikos during the quest “A Partner for Eternity.”
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to see enemies during the quest “Compassion, Blade of Humility.”
- Fixed an issue with the size of the Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) nameplate when engaged in combat with enemy players.
Creatures and NPCs
- Soured-Flesh Growth is now immune to Control Undead.
Dungeons and Raids
De Other Side
- The Manastorms – Resolved an issue in where Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm could forget how to fight like the devious masterminds that they truly are.
Items and Rewards
- Reduced the frequency of the dialogue from the Battlecry of Krexus toy.
- The Rapier of the Fearless treasure now respawns more often.
- Fixed a number of issues with receiving the pet Dal.
Player versus Player
- Players will now drop PvP flags and Orbs of Power if their Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) is triggered.
You can also read: Monster Hunter Rise Demo Release Time
- Reaching Rank 2 of a Legendary specialized armor or jewelry recipe no longer removes the recipe from Favorites and it can once again be favorited.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Empowered floor guardians to permanently evade.
- Fixed an issue where the Twisting Corridors reward list would appear duplicated on the Layer selection screen.
- Maw of the Maw’s health and damage lowered by 10%.
- Maw of the Maw’s Devour Obleron Armaments cooldown increased to 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) and no longer affects the increased maximum health Anima Power, Obleron Endurance. Maw of the Maw will still return all Obleron Armaments upon leaving combat or dying.
- Fixed an issue where players could unintentionally enter the Necrotic Wake dungeon during the world quest “Air Supremacy.”
You can also read: Far Cry 6 Release Date Revealed
This was the complete patch notes of the latest World of Warcraft Today’s Update. Do not forget to share your opinion about this update.
Conclusion: World of Warcraft Today’s Update
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest World of Warcraft Today’s Update that is released on January 9, 2021. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest hotfix, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: What is DMR nerf in COD Warzone Update January 2021