Krafton has released PUBG PC Update 1.64 and its Patch Notes. This update is a major update to the game and it will fix a lot of issues and bugs in the game. A lot of other major changes will also be done in the game. Below, we have provided all the PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes, the download size, and the bug fixes, have a look.
Krafton has released a major update for PUBG PC and this update will make a lot of major changes in the game. This update will also add some features and additional content to the game. This update will also add the new dynamic map, Paramo. A few tweaks have been done under the settings tab, and you will see the Framerate Priority setting is now a bit lifted up for Xbox One and PS4 Pro. New custom match settings also have been added, and a lot more has been done under the hood.
Below, you can find out all the official PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes, have a look.
PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes, and Download Size
After a long time, finally the PUBG PC update 1.64 patches is now rolling out for all users. The PUBG PC updates have been slowed down and the developers are not showing interest in the game, however, this time they had released a big update for the game, which will also add a new map in the game, and this was actually not expected.
A new map named Paramo will be added to the game after you download this update. Apart from that, there are a lot of bugs which has been fixed in this update, which we have listed in the Patch Notes section, below.
PUBG PC Update 1.64 Download Size: When it comes to the download size of this update then it will definitely be big in size and we are saying this because as of now, even we don’t know the official download size of this update on different platforms, but we will update it soon.
PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes
Here is the official PUBG PC Update 1.64 Patch Notes, have a look:
- An issue has been fixed in which players were able to cancel the reload animation of M249 and they could even reduce the loading time with this bug.
- A typo in the loading screen of the Training Map has been fixed.
- A bug in which the players damaged in the match history and in the match report page was showing differently.
- An issue in which increasing or decreasing the volume of game in the music and UI setting was not getting applied in real-time has been fixed.
Fixes in Skins and Items
- Characters were not appearing correctly when equipping the Madsy Utility Belt with some other clothing items has been fixed.
- A bug in which the wrong item was being displayed while a player preview the Jockey boot using male characters has been fixed.
- An issue in which a player’s number could be mismatched with the one displayed on the observer player list has been fixed.
- An issue in which M16’s iron sight could block players’ ADS view when attaching scopes. has been fixed.
- An issue in which players could receive the incorrect penalty pop-ups when trying to leave the match after spectating the killer has been fixed.
- An issue in which unrelated system messages displayed when players spent a certain amount of time has been fixed.