Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download Size: Mortal Kombat 11 Patch 1.26 has arrived and it makes a lot of changes in the game. The Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 comes with some general gameplay improvements, some changes have been done in the Kombat League, Krypt, Towers of Time, some character changes, etc.
We will discuss the Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download Size and Patch Notes, have a look at each in the next section.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download Size
Read More: How to disable blood in Apex Legends?
The update was out on November 24, 2020. The Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download size weighs around 3GB. This update is available to download various platforms such s PS4, and Xbox One, and the Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 Download Size we have listed here is for PS4 only, for Xbox One it may vary.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download Size and Patch Notes
The Mortal Kombat 11 Patch 1.26 contains a variety of changes to the game and here we have listed all of them, have a look at each one by one.
The Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 Patch Notes are as follows:
- General Gameplay Changes
- Changes in the Kombat League
- Changes in Krypt
- Changes in the Towers of Time
- Adjustments in some Characters
So these are the list of Patches coming in the MK11 1.26 Patch.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26: General Gameplay Changes
- Corrections in the Move list.
- AI logic improved.
- New Brutalities added.
- Now you can toggle the spirit to use Kustom variations in Tournament.
- Getup recovery has been accelerated.
- Now Kombo attack cannot hit a player from behind until the opponent is using a combo.
- The Head victim location has been changed a little bit.
- Basic Kombo attacks now allow for input at the time of recovery.
- Delayed Getup animation has been improved.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapons in the hand to use the wrong animation.
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the physical attack to be ignored by the opponent.
- The victim’s location has slight changes.
So these were all the Gameplay changes that have been done in MK11 1.26 Patch.
Changes in the Kombat League
There are some quality changes has been done in the Kombat League, have a look at the changes.
- Fixed a desync issue.
- Now Kustom variation can be used in Kompetitive Modes.
- More tutorials have been added.
- Now you can see the opponent’s First Party online profile on the rematch screen.
- Support for Kross-generation has been added.
- Now if you get banned from online servers, you will be notified by the Main Menu popup.
Read More: How to Catch Mesprit Pokemon Go November 2020?
Changes in Krypt
There are only two changes that have been done in Krypt.
- New Krypt Events have been added.
- New Nether Forge Recipes have been added.
So, only two addition has been done in the Krypt in Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 Patch.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Download Size and Patch Notes: Changes in Towers of Time
- A New Player module has been added.
- New Summon tower added.
- New augmented for the character is now added.
- Elixir, a new Konsumable has been added.
- New characters have been replaced with old ones in Gauntlet.
So these were all the changes that have been done into the Towers of Time.
Changes in some specific Characters
- Cassie Cage
- Erron Black
- Jacqui Briggs
- Johnny Cage
- Kotal Kahn
- Kung Lao
- Liu Kang
- Noob Saibot
- Sonya Blade
- Shao Kahn
- Shang Tsung
So these were all the characters in which some adjustments have been done.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 download size and Patch Notes.