DOOM Eternal Update 1.08 is released a few hours ago and all the players of this game are excited about the changes made in this game. The most awaited DLC is finally released and you can now download it. This latest expansion The Ancient Gods – Part One of DOOM Eternal has brought a lot of features to the game.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of the latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.08. It will help you in knowing the changes made in the game through this latest DLC update. Let’s explore them without any delay.
DOOM Eternal Update 1.08 Released
The latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.08 is finally released. The most awaited DLC “The Ancient Gods – Part One” is also now available to purchase and enjoy in the game. The downloading size of this latest update 1.08 is about 12.2 GB on PS4. It will vary according to your gaming platforms. Keep it in your mind that you will have to purchase this DLC separately. It is not included in the game for free.
We have provided the complete patch notes below. Read it completely to know the changes made in the game.
DOOM Eternal Update 1.08 Patch Notes
General Updates (All platforms)
Text & Voice Chat Prohibition system
- If a Player is reported by others for toxic language in voice or text chat, that player will be notified that they are blocked from using those features.
General Updates (PC Only)
Automated crash dump generation
- Now, PC crashes dumps will automatically write to the following folder: C:\Users\username\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\Crash Dumps
New BATTLEMODE Updates (All Platforms)
- Now, Players can invite other players through platform interfaces.
- Ballista Destroyer Blade Mod and Plasma Rifle Microwave Mod are removed from the Slayer’s inventory in BATTLEMODE.
- Loot drops (ammo/health) are optimized for better network performance.
- Additional performance optimizations to improve network latency are also made.
New BATTLEMODE Updates (Console Only)
- Direct Damage is increased from 14 to 18.
- Ability duration is decreased from 6s to 5s.
- Ability cooldown has been decreased from 15s to 13s.
BATTLEMODE Fixes (All Platforms)
- An issue is fixed that was causing the Super Shotgun to do more damage to a Demon player’s armored ability than intended.
- Another issue is fixed that was preventing Demonic Onslaught from increasing the Marauder’s shotgun damage.
- A bug was causing Sticky Bombs to unreliably attach and explode to enemies in some cases. Now, it is fixed.
- Shield Soldiers were spawning with their shields detached. Now, this issue is solved.
- A movement bug that was causing Carcass and Cacodemon attacks to move the Slayer in the wrong direction. It is solved now.
- Another bug is fixed in which the Demon Player HUD only displayed the first two digits of the cooldown timer for instant resurrect and team heal.
- Fixed an issue where Cacodemons sometimes failed to drop health when killed.
- An Arachnotron issue is fixed that was resulting in the Arachnotron’s turret occasionally failing to destroy when shot with the Precision Bolt, Sticky Bomb or Ballista.
- Animations in 1st person for when Demon players execute a ledge grab immediately after taking damage is also fixed.
- A bug was causing demon players to not receive their 4th round upgrade until the next round in some situations. It is now solved.
This was the comoplete DOOM Eternal Update 1.08 patch notes.
Conclusion: DOOM Eternal Update 1.08
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest DOOM Eternal Update 1.08. So, buy The Ancient Gods – Part One without any delay. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes