After the release of the new update of F1 2020, the players are eagerly waiting for F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes. We have brought this article to explain the complete patch notes of this game, which will help you to know the complete changes made in this game. Here, you can also explore the bugs that have been fixed, and the new features that have been added to this game.
F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Here, we have explained the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to know the complete changes made in this game. This update was made on 19th October 2020. A lot of changes have made in this game to improve its performance. This update includes different tweaks, as well as fixes.
- The developers of this game have updated the vehicle performance that is based on the real-life performance of the car.
- You can also get the Livery updates for Red Bull, and Ferrari.
- You will also get the Team-wear updates for the Ferrari, Mercedes, McLaren, and Red Bull.
- There was an issue that used to cause the mismatch between the sponsors on the suits, car, and helmets. This issue has also been fixed.
- The developers have also fixed the progression issue of the team.
- The developers of this game have also improved the customization items in F1 2020 Update 1.12.
- There was an issue in the multiplayer game that used to allow the players to initiate the flying lap in the qualifying. The developers have also fixed this issue.
- There was a multiplayer issue that used to stoop the corner-cutting penalties. It could re-join the race after the formation lap. The developers of this game have also fixed this issue.
- The developers have also improved the title stability.
- In F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes, the developers have also fixed the crashing issue.
Season Performance Rebalance
- The developers of this game have also improved the racing point performance.
- The performance of Ferrari has been reduced.
- The developers of this game have also decreased the Alfa Romeo performance.
- Haas performance has been decreased in this game.
F1 2020 Game
After discussing the F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes, and the changes that have made in this game. Let’s discuss the brief introduction of this game that will help you to know more about it. F1 2020 is a very amazing official video game. Codemasters Birmingham is the developer of this game. Codemasters is the publisher of the F1 2020 game. This game is available on various operating system platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Stadia, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. If you any of the platforms, then you can enjoy playing this game in your free time.
This game offers different modes: Single-player, Multiplayer, and Split-screen. F1 2020 game introduces the team management feature that is named as “My Team”. This game also allows the players to create, as well as run the eleventh team. The player can choose the engine supplier, as well as recruit a second driver. You can also design the livery as well as sign sponsors. In this game, you can also unlock cosmetics such as liveries, celebration animations, and race suits.
Here, you can also create a custom calendar that can choose the shorter season length. This game offers a very simple user interface, and available for free. This game was released on 10th July 2020.
It was the complete F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes. Now, in the conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete information about this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can also ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.