The latest Russian Fishing 4 Update has released on December 29, 2020, and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They all want to know about the changes made in the game through this update that is released on December 29.
Here, you will get the complete details of the latest Russian Fishing 4 Update that is released on December 29, 2020, its patch notes, downloading size, changes made, and other details. Let’s explore all details related to this update without any delay.
Russian Fishing 4 Update Dec 29 Released
Russian Fishing 4 is one of the most popular fishing games that you can enjoy on Windows. The developer of this game regularly releases updates to make the gameplay better. The recent Russian Fishing 4 Update is released by the developer of this game on December 29, 2020. Hopefully, it is going to be the last update of 2020.
This latest update has fixed a lot of bugs, made adjustments, and much more. It is now available to download and update your game to the latest version. You can easily update your game to this latest version through Steam.
You can also read: How to pick up things in Animal Crossing?
Russian Fishing 4 Update Patch Notes – December 29
Here are the patch notes of the latest Russian Fishing 4 Update that is released on December 29, 2020. You can check out the changes made to the game through this latest update below. Read it completely to know about these changes and updates.
- A new type of bait “Freshwater Gammarus” is introduced in the game. This bait can be obtained with a scoop or purchased from a fishing store.
- The size of the populations and the preferences of some species of fish on the Tunguska River are also adjusted through this latest update.
- On the Tunguska River, the size of the Peled population is also increased. At the same time, its price in the fish market has been reduced.
- The efficiency of float fishing in a current has been adjusted. Changes affect fishing with several rods at the same time.
- The restriction on purchase amounts for goods in grocery stores has been increased from 100 to 300 pcs.
- The chance of catching New Year’s gifts when fishing with a telescopic rod at the festive location on Mosquito Lake is also increased.
- After visiting a player’s home, some rods and rigs were not displayed correctly.
- Some animations on the water surface were not displayed correctly.
These were the complete patch notes of the latest update of Russian Fishing 4 that was released today. if you do not know how you can update your game to this latest version, you can check the guide given below.
You can also read: How to get Mussel in Animal Crossing?
How to update Russian Fishing 4 on Steam?
There are three ways to update a game on Steam, the first option will enable automatic updates for the selected game. The second option is to prioritize the update of your game. While the last option will stop the game from the automatic update. In this case, your game will only check for updates when you will run the game. Now, you can set any of these options for Russian Fishing 4 and update it according to your choice. We will recommend you to prioritize the update of Russian Fishing 4 if you play this game regularly and do not want to miss any update of this game.
You can also read: MotoGP 20 Update 1.16
Conclusion: Russian Fishing 4 Update Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Russian Fishing 4 Update that is released on December 29, 2020. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: Marvel Avengers Marketplace Update