Minecraft Update 2.24 Patch Notes 1.17.0 is out with some changes. Here, we have explained the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about it.
Minecraft Update 2.24 Patch Notes 1.17.0
- The winning mob of the MINECON Live 2019 mob vote!
- For now, Goats spawn in Extreme Hills. This will change with Caves & Cliffs: Part II
- Goats will occasionally ram into players and other mobs
You can also read: Oddworld Soulstorm Update 1.14 Patch Notes PS4, PS5
- Axolotls are amphibious creatures that spawn in underground water with Minecraft Update 2.24 Patch Notes.
- Holding a Bucket of Tropical Fish will cause nearby Axolotls to follow the player on both lands and in water. Axolotls cannot be tamed but can be bred by feeding them Buckets of Tropical Fish
- Axolotl will attack Fish, Squid, Drowned, and Guardians!
- Axolotls come in a variety of colors, all with an equal chance of spawning except for blue. Blue Axolotls have a small chance of spawning as a mutation when breeding two Axolotls.
You can also read: League of Legends Update 11.13 Patch Notes
- Mobs inside a block of powder snow start to freeze and eventually take damage
- Players can protect themselves from powder snow by equipping leather armor
- Cauldrons fill up in snowy weather, creating a renewable source of powder snow. It will also generate naturally in certain snowy biomes when Caves & Cliffs: Part II releases with Minecraft Update 1.17.0.
You can also read: Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.10 Patch Notes
- Copper Ore can now be found underground in newly generated chunks and can be smelted into Copper Ingots
- Block of Copper and Cut Copper can be crafted, as well as stairs and slabs
- After being placed in the world, Copper Blocks will oxidize slowly over time, turning to exposed Copper, Weathered Copper, and Oxidized Copper with Minecraft Update 2.24 Patch Notes 1.17.0.