Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 is out and the players are super excited to know the changes made with this game. This update has made a lot of changes and fixes to this game. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update is 398 MB for PS4. The size of this update may vary from one device to another. The update version of this game is 18.104.22.168 for PC, 22.214.171.124 for PS4, 126.96.36.199 for Xbox, and 188.8.131.52 Switch.
You can also read: Genshin Impact Update 1.5 Release Time and Date, Patch Notes, New Characters & Events
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore the complete details of this game and its changes:
- The developers have fixed the host’s connection being lost after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox .
- Several crashes have been fixed across all platforms that could occur during gameplay.
- The developers have fixed several crashes while transitioning from a mission to the Camp when other players are still loading into the mission.
- The developers have fixed the crash that can occur on Nintendo Switch while loading into an Ancient Hunt.
You can also read: F1 2020 Update 1.18 Patch Notes Download Size : New Features
- The unlock location for Arch Haven have been fixed not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures.
- The developers have also fixed the gear dropping in the inaccessible locations during Ancient Hunts.
- Some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering have been fixed.
- Multiple Ancient Mobs spawning during Ancient Hunts have been fixed with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- The developers have fixed the sound looping for the Broken Sawblade.
- The mission progress being blocked due to mismatched tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines, and Creeper Woods have been fixed with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- The developers have fixed several invisible collisions that were present in different missions.
- The environmental fire not dealing damage to players have been fixed with this update.
- The players getting stuck inside the sub-dungeon’s entrance on Crimson Forest, it has been fixed with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13.
- Gold is granted as a reward just after completing Ancient Hunts, even if inventory is full.
- Now, Magma Cubes would be stunned.
You can also read: Fall Guys Season 4 Update 4041 Patch Notes, Download File Size
- The developers have fixed menu becoming unresponsive after the ‘Session is full’ prompt was dismissed.
- Several issues have been fixed with text-to-speech in menus.
- The developers have fixed the text overlapping buttons on the Ancient Hunt menus for several languages.
- The incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when cancelling an Ancient Hunt have been fixed with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
- Now, Llamamob is properly named Llama.
- Now, the proper name of Artifact Synergy would appear on the HUD.
- The developers have corrected the description of the Cool Down enchantment.
- The developers have fixed the Korean translation of “Salvage”.
- The Piglin merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt have been fixed with Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes.
We have explained the complete information regarding this update. You can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.13 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: Assassins Creed Valhalla Update 3.01 Patch Notes