Apex Legends 1.49 Update Patch Notes- Apex Legends are keenly looking on to the Apex Legends Update 1.49 Patch Notes. Apex Legends 1.49 Update Patch Notes were announced by the developers on their website and via their Twitter handle. So let us have a look at what new improvements does this update makes to the game.
Apex legends is one of the most popular games. Although many gamers say that Apex Legends is dead in 2020. But we will talk about that part later but first, we will look at what this update gives to the users.
The Apex Legends 1.49 update was released on October 19, 2020. The update size is around 154 MB, which is very small. The update size may vary depending upon the platform. So let us tell you that this update doesn’t fix a lot of bugs and doesn’t make a difference in the gameplay. The Apex Legends Update 1.49 only fixes a few bugs. So let’s have a look at those bugs and improvements.
Apex Legends Update 1.49 Patch Notes
There are no detailed patch notes yet as provided by the developers. You can also guess it by looking at the size of the Apex Legend Update 1.49. The new update only makes some minor bug fixes, game crashes, and gameplay improvements to the game.
Apex Legends 1.49 Patch Notes:
- The ring can now spawn in playable space in-game modes like Flashpoint LTM.
- Some players reported game crashes when -dev is applied which is now fixed.
- Fixed invalid or expired tokens error
- Players cannot hear each other in lobbies while connecting via crossplay
- Addressed crashing issues.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Multiplayer improvements added.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
This is the tweet by the team of Apex Legends.
Get revved up for the Aftermarket Collection Event. Take part in the cross-play beta, dive into the new “Flashpoint” LTM, take on challenges to earn exclusive rewards, and more! It’s going to be a hell of a ride! 😎
Speed off into the Aftermarket Collection Event starting Oct 6. pic.twitter.com/iwEDkX1i9U
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) October 1, 2020
How to download Apex Legends Update 1.49 for free?
The Apex Legends is a free game and popular worldwide. The developers had recently got the gaming community very happy with the update announcement of the game.
You can download Apex Legends using the following ways depends upon the platform you are on:
- Apex Legends is available to download for free on PC. To download Apex Legends for free on PC, Just go to the origin’s official website and download origin launcher from there. After that, Just install the origin launcher on your machine and download the game for free. Also, you can download the Apex Legends Update 1.49 the same way.
- For PlayStation 4: You can just go to PlayStation Store and download or update the game from there.
- For Xbox One: Just visit Xbox One Store and download or update the game from there.
Apex Legends System Requirements
If you have clicked this post randomly and don’t know anything what is apex legends or what is apex legends update 1.49 then let us tell you that apex legends is a First-Person Perspective based Shooting game. It’s a graphic intensive game so if you are thinking to play this game then first check whether your system meets the minimum requirements for Apex Legends or not.
So to play Apex Legends on your PC, your PC must meet the minimum requirement to play Apex Legends Update 1.49.
Apex Legends Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- RAM: 6GB.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7730.
- GPU RAM: 1 GB.
- HARD DRIVE: Minimum 22 GB of free space.