War Thunder Update 3.70 is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
War Thunder Update 3.70 Patch Notes
- The driver in ground vehicles now switches gears more correctly when moving up or down a hill.
- Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2 – fixed missing texture on the AIM-9G/9D missile pylon.
You can also read: Valorant Update 2.12 Patch Notes Download Size
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic, and weaponry changes:
- SA 313B Alouette II (Germany), SA 313B Alouette II (France) — fixed a bug where the MG sight might disappear whilst using the weapon selector.
- Etendard IVM – fixed a bug where an antenna might remain when the tail is torn off with War Thunder Update 3.70 Patch Notes.
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic, and weaponry changes:
- Ostwind, Ostwind II — fixed a bug that prevented part of the ammo rack from exploding even if the module had been destroyed (“blackened”).
- M47, mKpz M47, M47 (Japan) – gun depression angle has been corrected from -5 to -10 degrees.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.18 Patch Notes, Download Guide