War Thunder Update 3.67 Patch Notes is out with some changes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore changes made with the War Thunder game.
War Thunder Update 3.67 Patch Notes
- 11 new ground vehicles and brand new mechanic – commander’s sight.
You can also read: Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.10 Patch Notes
- The mechanics of firefighting assistance has been added to ground battles with War Thunder Update 3.67 Patch Notes.
- In order to assist, the ally must not be able to fight fire themself – no FPE module on the vehicle or it is out of supply. By extinguishing fire the player will spend one of their own FPE units.
- The ability to extinguish fires for all allies is available for light tanks and by playing in a squad you can help with it for any squad member regardless of the player’s vehicle with War Thunder Update 3.67 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Biomutant Update 2.02 Patch Notes Consoles & PC
- Germany: Begleitpanzer 57, Gepard, KPz-70, Leopard 1A5, Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 2K, Leopard 2 PL, Leopard A1A1 (L/44), C2A1, Leopard I, Leopard A1A1, Marder A1-, mKPz M47 G, M48A2 C, M48A2 G A2, M48 Super, Radkampfwagen 90, JaPz.K A2, Class 3 (P), TAM, TAM 2C, TAM 2IP.
- USSR: BMP-2, BMP-2M, BMP-3, T-72AV (TURMS-T), T-72B3, T-80U, T-80BVM, Т-90А.
- Britain: Challenger Mk.2, Challenger 2 (2F), Challenger 2, Challenger Mk.3, Chieftain Marksman, Chieftain Mk.10, Chieftain Mk.3, Chieftain Mk.5, Conqueror, Falcon, Warrior, Rooikat 105, Rooikat Mk.1D, Rooikat MTTD, ZA-35, TTD, VFM5, Vickers Mk.7.
- The sound of all ground vehicle guns, except for machine guns, has been reworked for third-person and gunner view with all allied and enemy vehicles. Powder blast is emphasized, while part of metallic sounds have been removed.
- Aircraft firing sounds have been improved, all shots now have increased density at low frequencies.
You can also read: Disco Elysium Update 1.09 Patch Notes Download Size
Changes and fixes for VR devices
- VR: The game now utilizes OpenXR. VR support has been reworked:
- Depth perception has been improved.
- Visual clarity has been improved compared to the previous implementation at the same supersampling levels. This also allows players to achieve similar quality at lower supersampling levels.
- The overall image quality in VR has been improved.
- TAA is now supported in VR (while the option was previously available in the UI, it had no effect in VR).
- DLSS is now supported in VR.