If you are a Genshin Impact player and want to know Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats and how to get it, then you can read this article. We have brought this article to help you to get Vortex Vanquisher in the Genshin Impact game. In this article, we will discuss Vortex Vanquisher and other required information about the Genshin Impact game.
You can also read: FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes, Download
It is a sharp polearm that can seemingly pierce through any object. When it would be swung then see the rifts it tears in the air. It is a Polearm weapon. You can obtain it through Gacha. It is dropping with several weapons such as Dragon’s Bane polearm, Lion’s Roar sword, The Unforged and The Bell claymores, Favonius Warbow, and Favonious Codex catalyst. It is a very powerful weapon that will be helpful to the players. Its special passive ability is Golden Majesty.
Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats
Here are the stats of this weapon:
- Base ATK (Lv.1): 46
- Secondary Stat Type: ATK
- Secondary Stat (Lv.1): 10.8%
You can also read: Destiny 2 Hawkmoon Release Date
Passive Ranks: Golden Majesty
Here, we will discuss the Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats.
- Effect: The shield strength increase Shield Strength by 20%. The scoring hits on the opponents rise on ATK by 4% for 8s. Maximum 5 stacks are there. It will occur at every 0.3s. It will raise the effect of 100% while protected by the shield. The Refinement Mora Cost is 500.
- The Shield Strength will increase by 25%. The scoring hits on the opponents will rise by 5% for 8s. It will occur at every 0.3s. It will also increase the effect of 100% while ATK is increased. The Refinement Mora Cost is 1000.
- The Shield Strength will increase by 30%. Scoring hits on the opponents will also increase ATK by 6% for 8s. The Refinement Mora Cost is 2000.
- Shield Strength will be increased by 35%. The scoring hits on the opponents would increase ATK by 7% for 8s. The Refinement Mora Cost is 4000.
- The Shield Strength will also increase by 40%. The scoring hits on the opponents would also increase ATK by 8% for 8s.
You can also read: NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes, Downloading Size
Stats By Level
After discussing Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats we would like to explain its stats. Here, we have discussed the stats by level:
- Level 20: The Base ATK (Lv.20/20) is 122. The Base ATK (Lv.20/40) is 153. The ATK is 19.1%.
- Level 40: The Base ATK (Lv.40/40) is 235. The Base ATK (Lv.40/50) is 256. The ATK is 27.8%.
- Level 50: The Base ATK (Lv.50/50) is 308. The Base ATK (Lv.50/60) is 340. The ATK is 32.2%.
- Level 60: The Base ATK (Lv.60/60) is 382. Base ATK (Lv.60/70) is 414. ATK is 36.5%.
- Level 70: Base ATK (Lv.70/70) is 457 and Base ATK (Lv.70/80) is 488. ATK is 40.9%.
- Level 80: Base ATK (Lv.80/80) is 532. Base ATK (Lv.80/90) is 563. ATK is 45.3%.
- Level 90: Base ATK (Lv.90/90) is 608 and ATK is 49.6%.
We have explained the complete information regarding Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats. If you want to share any opinion then you can feel free to share with us in the comment section. Gesnhin Impact is a very interesting RPG game that is full of fun and joy. This game is available for different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. miHoYo is the developer and publisher of this game. This game offers both single-player and multiplayer modes.
It was the complete guide on Vortex Vanquisher Genshin Impact Stats. Now we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding these stats. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: How to Get Qingce Stir Fry Genshin Impact: Best Guide