The Last of Us Remastered update 1.11 is now rolling out. This update has a small file size, minor bug fixes, and simple patch notes. The Last of Us Remastered update 1.11 is rolled out just before the PS5 launch.
The Last of Us Remastered is a very popular game among Playstation users and this game is also a PlayStation exclusive. The game was released on 30th August 2014. Users require a Playstation plus membership for this game. The Last of Us Remastered game is an enhanced version of the game “The Last of Us”.
The Last of Us was released in 2013 by the developer “Naughty Dog”. This game is full of Action and Adventure. Development of The Last of Us began in 2009. This game is played from a third-person perspective.
After The Last of Us release, the users love it so much that the developers released the enhanced version of the game the very next year in 2014. The Last of Us Remastered 2 update 1.11 is a full of Action and Adventure game. This game supports up to 8 online players with PS Plus subscription. The developer of this game is Naughty Dog.
The Last of Us Remastered Update 1.11
The developers of The Last of Us Remastered, “Naughty Dog” have decided to give an update to the game. There is a trend going on in which old PS4 games are getting a patch or an update. The Last of Us Remastered update 1.11 seems to follow the trend.
What do you get in The Last of Us Remastered Update 1.11?
The file size of this new update is around 500 MB which is very small and this update is available to download on PS4. The new patch will update the game to version 1.11 as seen on the PS 4 Dashboard. This update also includes the Left Behind standalone version which got patched to version 1.05.
Read More: Hyper Scape Patch Notes V2.1
The Last of Us Remastered Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Misc Bugs fixes
Yes, basically that’s it. This was the only bug that got fixed in The Last of Us Remastered Update 1.11. As most of the users are saying that this is not a bug but a compatibility update for PS5 as most of the old PS4 games are getting update just ahead of the launch of PS5.
The Last of Us Remastered update 1.11 Features
- You can fight for the Reclaimed and abandoned territories with the right new multi-player maps and a hard difficulty mode.
- The Last of Us Remastered 1.11 update has behind-the-scenes in-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director of the game.
- The last of use remastered game has a beautiful and decimated world, with the power of PS 4 in 1080 High Definition.
- A single-player prequel Chapter.
- Immerse into Ellie’s past in Left Behind.
- Voice over of The Last of Us Remastered Supports over 5 languages which are English, Italian, German, French, and Spanish.
- The Last of Us Remastered update 1.11 also has on-screen text supports in 15 languages which are English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, etc.
The Last of Us Remastered: Supported Platforms
After the Last of Us Remastered got so much popularity users to want to play it on their devices like PC or Mac or Linux. But Sony doesn’t want you to play this game on your PC or Mac so they made this game a PlayStation Exclusive. So if you want to play The Last of Us Remastered then you have to buy a PS 4 and if you are thinking to buy PlayStation 4 then we would suggest you to wait till the end of this year(2020) because Sony is going to unveil their next-gen. PS which is PlayStation 5. So, The Last of Us Remastered supports both the PlayStations, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.
The Last of Us Remastered: Pricing
The Last of Us Remastered costs you around $15-$20 on amazon.com. And in India, it costs you around 1500 Rs.