Ubisoft has released the Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes and the update is now rolling out for all users. This patch includes a numbers of fixes for The Division 2 but there will be no additional content or features for the game. Below, you can find out more about this update.
The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch is now rolling out and available to download. Ubisoft has also released the list of changes and full Patch Notes for this update. This patch is not going to add features or additional content to the game, however there will be a numerous issues and bugs which will be fixed in this update. In this patch, there are some major issues which players were reporting continuously to Ubisoft, so they have finally heard it and fixed all the major issues in the game.
Below, you can find out the official The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes, have a look.
The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes and Download Size
The Destiny 2 Update is now has been pushed by Ubisoft and this will fix a lot of major issues in the game. Before heading over to the official change catalogue, let’s have a look at the download size.
The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Download Size: When it comes to the download size of Division 2 Update 1.33 then there has been no info provided by Ubisoft, but as soon as we get to know about it, we will update it here.
The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes
Here are the official Patch Notes of The Division 2 Update 1.33, have a look:
- An issue fixed that could cause the NPCs for the Saturn Manhunt and Gold King bounties to spawn past a closed gate and making them inaccessible.
- Some issues that were causing the FPS drops in the Dark Zones during long play sessions has been fixed.
- An issue fixed causing players to be unable to enter the Technology Laboratory in Kenly College.
- An issue fixed causing players to be unable to remove the Recommended Activity projects from the HUD.
- An issue fixed causing the friendly Oxidizer Chem Launcher Skill to cause damage to allied player Skills.
- An issue fixed causing the Frenzy talent to incorrectly stay active after swapping weapons.
- An issue fixed that could cause two buttons to have the same function when engaging in a Global Event and having a GE reward available.
- An issue fixed that could cause enemy NPCs to spawn out of thin air during Open World Activities.
- An issue fixed that caused players to be unable to pick up keys in Operation Dark Hours normal mode after interacting with the crates.
- An issue fixed that could cause the doors to not open during the “Break through the Black Tusk Forces” beat in the DARPA Research Lab Main Mission.
- An issue fixed that caused players to be unable to interact with the scrambler during the Settlement Blockade activity.
- Some improvements related to multiplayer has been added in the update.
- Some matchmaking improvements has been done.
- Some issues related to game crashing has been addressed.
- Some performance and stability improvements has been done.
- Other minor bug fixes.
So this was all about the The Division 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes.
Destiny 2 Update is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.