Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes: The Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes has been announced by the developers, this week. Here we will discuss the changes made to the game. We will also discuss the release date and divine traits changes in the game.
The Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes is following the steps of League of Legends and has released on the same day as the league of legends. Both games got their latest patch on October 28, 2020. Both of the patches are proceeded by a server downtime. And if you want to know when the servers will go offline by checking out the article from League of Legends website or twitter then you can finds links for servers tracking in this article.
So below are the TeamFight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes have a look on them.
TeamFight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes
So, there are a lot of changes that are going to happen in this update and we will discuss them one by one,and the first one in the lineup is Teamfight Tactics 10.22 Traits Balance Changes, have a look on them.
Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22: Traits Balance Changes
- Dazzler Attack Damage Reduction: 50% ⇒ 50/80%
- Cultist Chosen now count as 2 Cultists and will grant Galio double the amount of star levels (e.g., a two-star Elise will grant Galio four star levels instead of two).
- Ninja (4) Attack Damage and Spell Power: 150 ⇒ 140
- Attendant Chosen currently consider 2 Keepers and award twofold the measure of shields
- Dazzler Duration: 5/15 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Sharpshooter harm decrease per ricochet: 65/50/35% ⇒ 55/50/45%
Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22: System Changes
- Picked move chances are currently shown in the Shop tooltip.
- Players presently take at least 1 harm on misfortunes
Teamfight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes: Champions Balance Changes
- Lissandra 1000 Daggers Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Highest Attack Damage
- Fiora Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Vayne Silver Bolts Bonus True Damage: 40/75/125 ⇒ 50/90/140
- Vi Spell Damage 250/400/600 ⇒ 250/400/800
- Vi Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Max Mana Reduction
- Vi Armor Shred Duration: 6 ⇒ 8 seconds
- Evelynn Last Caress Damage: 350/500/900 ⇒ 350/500/1400
- Akali Mana Lock after Spellcast: 1 second ⇒ 1.25 seconds
- Nunu and Willump Consume Damage: 450/650/1300 ⇒ 450/650/1800
- Ashe: Fixed a bug where 4/5 of Ashe’s Flurry shots couldn’t basically strike or be evaded
- Ahri Spirit Bomb Damage: 500/750/3000 ⇒ 475/675/3000
- Morgana: Updated her Spell focusing to be somewhat less arbitrary
- Lee Sin Primary Stun Duration: 3/4/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Lillia harm to break Sleep: 500/750/1000 ⇒ 500/500/500
- Sett Spell Primary Target Damage: 35/45% ⇒ 40/60% max Health
- Ezreal Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 90
- Lee Sin Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 ⇒ 1.5/2/10 seconds
- Sett Chosen Bonus: Health ⇒ Spell Power
- Nunu and Willump will at this point don’t eat Sett on the off chance that he actually needs to do sit-ups.
Bug Fixes in TeamFight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes
- Outcast will at this point don’t neglect to make their shield when set close to a Galio call.
- Insults will at this point don’t endure if the taunter gets untargetable.
- Heavenly’s harm decrease will at this point don’t diminish genuine harm.
- Claw will presently go through the assault stream while assaulting his spell. (This will trigger Rageblade, Shiv, and so on).
Team Fight Tactics Update 10.22 Patch Notes: Item Changes
Read More: New fish in November Animal Crossing
- Rabadon’s Deathcap Spell Power: 70 ⇒ 75
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- Statikk Shiv Fixed a bug where it could sometimes target invalid units (ie: during GA revive or Sett sit-ups)
- ZZ’Rot Portal Taunt Duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Fixed a bug where you could access the initial Taunt by equipping ZZ’Rot mid-combat
- Fixed a bug where the Construct had 10 more AD than intended
- Luden’s Echo Bonus Damage: Crowd-controlled or Shielded ⇒ Crowd-controlled targets
- Runaan’s Hurricane Bolt Damage: 75% ⇒ 100% Attack Damage
- Statikk Shiv Bonus Damage: 175 ⇒ 240
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 35%
Track Teamfight Tactics Server Downtime: Riot Games official twitterTo track the servers downtime of the game, you can do two things. First, just follow the handle, the second thing you can do is follow this link or click here.