Rocket League Update 1.88 is out and the players are eagerly waiting to know the changes made in this update and download the latest version of this game. In this article, we will explain the complete patch notes of this game. The complete patch notes of this game have been given below that will help you to know the fixes made with this update.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Update 2.06 Patch Notes
Rocket League Update 1.88
The update of this game is available to download, the players can easily download the latest version of this game. This update includes a lot of bug fixes, and much more. The size of this update may vary with the device.
Rocket League Update 1.88 Patch Notes
- Esports Shop redesign
- New content creator community flags
- Enhanced Xbox Series X|S support
Athena, FluuMP, JohnnyBoi_i, JonSandman, JZR, Lethamyr, Linkuru, SunlessKhan, MERTZY, Musty, and PhantomACE.
Au5, Jack Newsome, Chime, Rome in Silver, and Sullivan King.
Changes and Updates
Enhanced Xbox Series X/S Support
- The new quality of the “Video Quality” dropdown is available for the players on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. You can find this option under Settings > Video.
- Xbox Series X
- Quality: 4K resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- Game UI displays at 4K
- Performance: Game runs at 2688×1512 at 120 FPS with HDR
- Xbox Series S
- Quality: 1080p Resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- Game UI displays at 1080p
- Performance: Game runs at 1344×756 at 120 FPS with HDR
You can also read: The Sims 4 Update 1.35 Patch Notes, Download
Tactical Quick Chat
- With Rocket League Update 1.88, the new “Tactical Quick Chat Only” option is under the Settings > Gameplay > Text Chat.
- When enabled, all chat messages would be invisible.
- The Esports Shop has been redesigned from the ground up.
- Now, the shop is separated into regions such as North America and Europe.
- Now, each item is completely visible in the region’s part of Esports Shop.
- The developers can directly purchase different items directly from your favorite team’s Esports Shop page.
- With Rocket League Update 1.88, the developers have made a lot of aesthetic as well as color changes.
- The ‘Options’ to ‘Settings’ in the main menu has been changed.
- You can see the ‘Options’ button in Mute/Report Player, Settings, as well as Change Presets.
- Now, Splitscreen play is back in Nintendo Switch.
- The developers have also fixed the bugs that was causing tabs to automatically scroll with viewing inventory.
- The developers have also adjusted the exhaust flames on the Imperator DT5.
After discussing Rocket League Update 1.88 Patch Notes, you might be interested to explore the basic information regarding Rocket league game.
You can also read: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.07 Download, Patch Notes
More About Rocket League
It is a very interested vehicular soccer video game that is available for free. Psyonix is the developer as well as publisher of this game. This game is available on different platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Linux, Xbox One, and macOS. If you own any of the gaming platform then you can enjoy playing this game. This game comes under the Sports genre. It supports both single player and multi-player mode. It means you can enjoy playing this game solo or with your friends, it depends on your interest and choice. The amazing graphics of this game will catch your attention.
It was the complete guide on Rocket League Update 1.88 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries related to this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding update.
You can also read: Cyberpunk 2077 Android Release Date, Download Guide