Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.09 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of Rainbow Six Siege game.
Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.09 Patch Notes
- FIXED – Various defuser planting and retrieval issues in specific areas on Favela map.
- FIXED – Multiple clipping, collision, lighting, and navigation issues on Favela map.
- FIXED – Timers are set to old values in Quick Match and Newcomer playlists.
- FIXED – Bulletproof camera uses old FOV.
- FIXED – Players lose control of the first-person view if they join a Custom Game while under an Abandon Penalty.
- FIXED – Multiple LOS issues on Favela map.
You can also read: Ark Survival Update 2.62 Patch Notes Download Size
- FIXED – Multiple LOD issues on Favela map
- FIXED – Thunderbird is locked in-game but unlocked in the Operator album.
- FIXED – Thunderbird’s Kóna Station marker is visible to Attackers.
- FIXED – Thunderbird’s Kóna Station is inverted during deployment animation.
- FIXED – Montagne’s Le Roc Shield appears in front of him when he uses Observation Tools.
- FIXED – Smoke’s Remote Gas Grenade disappears from view when the observer is over 18 M away.