PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes have been released and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. The developers have added a lot of new features and fixed a lot of errors to make this game more amazing. We have brought this article to explain the complete patch notes of this game.
You can also read: How to Get Anima Shadowlands November 2020?
PUBG Update 1.56
PUBG Update 1.56 is available to download, you can easily download this update on PS4 or Xbox One. This update is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update will be downloaded automatically.
PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes
New Vehicle: Dirt Bike
- You will find the Dirt Bike that is the new single-seater motorcycle.
- Spawns on all maps that exclude the Karakin.
- It is also available in Normal, Custom Matches as well as Training Mode.
- You will find the amazing acceleration with a great top speed of 130 km/h.
- The off-road suspension offers great performance terrain in comparison to other vehicles.
- With PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes, the developers have also added the ability to alter the pitch and use Left Stick Up as well as Down during acceleration or braking.
You can also read: Hitman 3 Release Date, Gameplay, Trailer
Here, we have explained some features that have been added with this update.
- Now, vehicle drivers can draw, reload, as well as fire sidearms during full control over the vehicle inputs.
- With this update, the developers have also decreased the power of the vehicle.
- The developers have enabled the driver shooting feature in different vehicles except for boats and BRDM.
Weapon Balance Adjustment
- All sidearms
- The developers have increased the headshot damage multiplier.
- The limb damage multiplier has been increased.
- Aim deviation multiplier has been decreased.
- With PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes, the developer has also increased the laser pointer deviation multiplier.
- Prone stance deviation has been increased.
- ADS movement speed multiplier has been increased.
- The developers have also decreased the movement deviation multiplier.
- The min reference velocity for movement deviation has been increased.
- Damage has been increased.
- The base pattern scale has been decreased.
- The damage multiplier has been increased.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update- Patch Notes out
Weapon Balance Adjustment: ARs
- In order to reduce the difference in reload speed of Beryl with QBZ, M416, G36C, Scar-L, the given adjustment was made.
- The developers have also increased the magazine reload time of Beryl by 5%.
- With PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes, the developers have also increased the Horizontal recoil of Beryl.
Lava Damage Calculation Update
- The developers have improved the main method of processing the damage inflicted around the lava.
- Now Gas Cans will also explode when they come into the contact with lava.
Training Mode Warm-up Time
- With this update, the developer has decreased the Warm-up Time to 60 seconds, earlier, it was 90 seconds.
FPP Paramo in EU
- With PUBG Update 1.50 Patch Notes, the developers have disabled the Seasonal Match Paramo-FPP on EU servers.
Xbox Series S Framerate Cap Increase
- The developer has increased the Framerate cap on the Xbox Series S to 60 FPS at 1920 x 1080 screen.
- When LB+RB/RB+LB would be combined while attaching the throwables. You can also use the recovery or boost items.
It was the patch notes of PUBG’s latest update. If you want to explore more then you can also visit: Source
It was the complete guide on PUBG Update 1.56 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.