PUBG Update 12.3 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game.
PUBG Update 12.3 Patch Notes
- Survivor Pass Level-Up Tickets Purchase Methods Update
- Level-up tickets can be purchased in units of 1 level on the Survivor Pass page after upgrading the Survivor Pass to Premium.
- Level-up coupons are applied at the time of purchase, and can only be purchased until reaching level 50.
- After reaching level 50, you can only level up with XP obtained through missions or gameplay.
- You can send whispers to anyone on your friends list, as long as they’re online.
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.74 Patch Notes Download Size PS4, Xbox, PC
- While in a match, you can view whispers from friends but only respond with selectable preset responses.
- Press Enter to open the chat while in a match.
- You can choose to hide Whispers while in-game.
- Available in Normal, Ranked, Training Arcade, and Custom Matches.
- bans had been overturned.
- Fixed the issue where the instant volume reducer didn't work for the Lobby Ball and Emotes.
- Fixed a clipping with the Contraband Crate preview when the progressive skin is at maximum level.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby intermittently restarted and characters were not displayed with PUBG Update 12.3 Patch Notes.