Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 Patch is now out. The Developers, Slyghtly Mad Studios pushed the 1.09 Patch today on December 04, 2020. Here we are going to discuss the Project Cars update 1.09 Patch Notes, Downloading Size, bugs fixed for online gameplay, bugs fixed in the GUI, fixed a character, Fixed some issues in the Vehicles.
Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 is Out
The Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 is now out and available to download on various platforms such as PS4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 Download Size: The 1.09 Patch weighs around 1GB, the update download size of Project Cars 3 Patch 1.09 may vary depending upon the platform.
So we are going to discuss each and everything about the Project Cars 3 1.09 update, have a look:
- Bugs Fixed in Online Gameplay
- GUI Bugs
- Character Fixes
- Vehicles Fixes
Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
There are a lot of bugs that got fixed in update 1.09 of Project Cars 3 and we will discuss every part one by one. So first let us see bugs fixed in the online gameplay.
Bugs Fixed in the Online Gameplay
- A new post-race flow in MP has been added
- A new lobby browse has been added
- The automatic delay count has been fixed when the players move at various times while rolling begins.
- Fixed an issue in host assist settings
- MP options becoming inactive has been fixed.
- Read More: Best Minecraft 1.17 shaders- Easy guide
- Fixed an issue in the Photo Mode vignette effect
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Hide HUD” button while the post-race spectating sequence.
- Fixed an issue, when you hit 0 attempts, the Race Button is getting greyed out.
- Fixed an issue in toggle between loaner and owned cars which are labeled as 0 while selecting the vehicle.
- Decals have been replaced when applying the decals in some slots.
- The “Resume” button has been disabled when the photo button is pressed.
- Sort order of Proximity arrows has been changed.
- In the pre menu and post menu, the number of attempts left has been added.
- Fixed an issue at the loading screen while the background flashing at the start of the “Welcome to” screen.
- Framerates have been improved in the video playback.
- Crash Exiting replays have been fixed.
- The latest Nissan logo has been updated.
There is not much in the Project Cars 3 Update 1.09 Patch for character fixes.
- One female character has been fixed.
Bugs Fixed in the Vehicles
There are a lot of bugs in the vehicles has been fixed with the project cars 3 update 1.09, have a look:
- When a player applies a racing conversion kit to the car, there is a crash that is now fixed.
- Made the interior grey in the place of White in the 2015 Ford Mustang GT Racing.
- Made the interior dark grey in the place of white in the Honda Civic Racing.
- Made the interior dark grey in the place of white in Merceded A45 TCR.
- While selecting the factory livery, tyre update to end the colour-popping in Caterham 620R + Racing.
- Logo popping stopped to fix the tyre at distance in BMW M6 GT3.
- Exception for the Mclaren P1 GTR has been removed now, and all custom rims can be selected.
- Animation missing for acceleration and brakes has been fixed now for the Honda 2&4.
- To ignore clipping with the bonnet, the front suspension has been edited in the Aui R8 LMP900.
So this was all about the Project Cars 3 update 1.09.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on Project Cards 3 Update 1.09 Patch Notes.