Overwatch Update 3.02 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. The players are also very excited to download the latest version of this game. In this article, we have explained the complete changes made with this update.
You can also read: Fortnite Update 2.97 Patch Notes, Downloading Size
Overwatch Update 3.02
This update is available to download. The players can easily download this update on their device to enjoy playing the latest version of this game. The size of this update for PS4 is 723 MB. This update includes the VIP ticket feature, bug fixes, as well as updates for the workshop.
Overwatch Update 3.02 Patch Notes
Priority Pass Feature
- The players can easily access this pass just by choosing flex when they queue. In order to decrease queue time, you can use the priority pass.
- The developers have added the new options menu to the Reply Viewer that can be easily accessed by the Media Controls.
- game sounds have been adjusted in order to give third-person footsteps more prominence.
You can also read: Fortnite Kratos Skin Release Date, Price
New Workshop Feature
- Inspector Log File (PC): When setting will enable the Workshop Inspector Log File, any type of log entries written to the Inspector log would be written out to the local file.
New Workshop Value
- String Slice
- With Overwatch Update 3.02 Patch Notes, the developers have fixed the bug that can cause the health display for the heroes with a small amount of damage in order to appear at full health.
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause the “Default to Friends” option on the competitive leaderboards to not persist between game sessions.
- The bugs have been fixed that can cause the “Leave as Group” option while leaving games to not persist between game sessions.
- Bug with Role Queue Beta season stats displaying the same ratings for all roles has been fixed.
- There was a bug that was causing pain exertion sounds to not trigger properly, it has been fixed.
You can also read: Fortnite Season 5 Vaulted Weapons
- The bugs that can cause the broken Castle doors to disappear from the game client after a player’s respawn has been fixed.
- The bug has been fixed that can cause the players to land on an unintended map location.
Temple of Anubis
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause first capture point to have a higher capture point volume than intended.
- With Overwatch Update 3.02 Patch Notes, the developer has fixed the bug that can cause resulted in his left forearm animating incorrectly during his Scout emote.
- The bug that caused her hero portrait to reflect a cloned unit during the end of round flows of PvE game modes has been fixed.
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause her to become stuck in the previous spawn point.
- The developers have fixed the bug that can cause D.Va to use Call Mech immediately after ejecting from her mech in rare conditions.
- The developer has fixed the bug that can cause her to spawn with an abnormal amount of health.
- The bug with his Medal victory pose that would cause him to clip into allies during specific victory lineups has been fixed.
- The bug with Sombra’s hair animation not appearing correctly during her “Hacked” victory pose has been fixed.
We have explained the complete information regarding Overwatch Update 3.02 Patch Notes. If you want to explore more then you can visit: Source
You can also read: GTA 5 1.51 Patch Notes and Update 1.35 is out
It was the complete guide on Overwatch Update 3.02 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.