Oddworld Soulstorm Update 1.14 Patch Notes is out with some changes. Here, you can explore the patch notes of this game.
Oddworld Soulstorm Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Abe-related bug fixes
- Improvements to Abe’s backward walk when stealth aiming
- Improvements to the haptic feedback on PlayStation 5 throughout the game
- Players can now alter their throw distance when using a mouse on PC by adjusting the aim distance or using the scroll wheel.
You can also read: League of Legends Update 11.13 Patch Notes
Level-specific bug fixes
- Multiple out-of-gameworld jump fixes
- Dying after pressing the final button in Yards no longer locks the game with Oddworld Soulstorm Update 1.14 Patch Notes.
- Mudokons no longer get stuck at the bottom of the destructible tower in Necrum Mines
- Adjustments to the position of mines in Necrum Mines to allow for easier interaction with a door
- The Royal Jelly effects now correctly persist after a checkpoint
- Mines now restore their spinning after a checkpoint
- Improvements to the GameSpeak control settings on PC
- The PlayStation 5 light bar will now be on by default for new players
- Improvements to texture resolution on PlayStation 4
You can also read: Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.10 Patch Notes