New Pokemon Go Update November: There are a lot of new features are arriving with New Pokemon Go Update this November. Two community days have already been announced earlier and now there are some other features coming to the game. All these new events in Pokemon Go will arrive in November only and will not be extended to the next month.
In the list of Pokemon Go update new feature, the Animation week event is the first one to arrive this November and after this Lugia Raid, Go Battle Night, Spawns and Eggs are some features that are coming in the Pokemon Go this month and there is a lot more to come to the game. Let’s discuss each new feature of Pokemon Go one by one.
New Pokemon Go Update November: Animation Week
Read More: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PS5 Release Date, Price, Upgrade, FPS, Pre Order, Gameplay, PS4 vs PS5 and More
The Pokemon Go animation week has started and there will be a quest going on this Animation week and this quest only lasts until the animation week. This animation week research quest will start on the 06th of November and will go up to 12th November.
There are a total of 11 steps to complete this quest and after completing each quest you will get a reward. But as it is a time-based quest, so you must have to complete the quest this week.
Step 1 of Animation Research Quest
- Make 3 Good Throws- 5 Pokeballs
- Transfer a Pokemon- 3 Pokeballs
- Catch a Pokemon- 3 Pokeballs
Reward: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and World Cup Pikachu Encounter
Step 2 of Animation Research Quest
- Battle Another Trainer- 3 Revives
- Win a Raid- 3 Revives- 1 Incense
- Fight another Trainer- 3 Hyper Potions
Reward: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and 1 Sinnoh Stone
Step 3 of Animation Research Quest
- Beat 3 Team Rocket Grunts- 20 Mega Venusaur Energy
- Get 2 Pokemon with Weather Boost- 20 Mega Venasaur Energy
- Get 3 Grass Pokemon- 20 Mega Venasuar Energy
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and Ivysaur Encounter
Step 4 of Animation Research Quest
- Send your buddy 3 treats- 3 Razz Berries
- Get a heart with your buddy- 5 Pinap Berries
- Get a candy walking with your buddy- 5 Nanab Berries
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and a Snorlax Encounter
Step 5 of Animation Research Quest
- Make an Excellent Throw-Venonat Encounter
- Use 3 Berries to catch Pokemon- 3 Great Balls
- Catch 3 Bug Pokemon- 3 Pinap Berries
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and Scyther Encounter.
Step 6 of Animation Research Quest
- Battle in the Gym 2 times- 1 Fast TM
- Fight Another Trainer- 3 Super Potions
- Win 1 Gym Battle- Hariyama Encounter
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and 1 charged TM
Step 7 of Animation Research Quest
- Spin 3 Pokestops or Gyms- Croagunk Encounter
- Spin 3 Pokestops or Gyms- Piplup Encounter
- Hatch one Egg- Tentacool Encounter
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and Psyduck Encounter
Step 8 of Animation Research Quest
- Purify 1 Shadow Pokemon- A lucky Egg
- Make 3 Good Throws consecutively- Cyndaquil Encounter
- Get a flying Pokemon- Hoothoot Encounter
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and Fearow Encounter
Step 9 of Animation Research Quest
- Transfer 5 Pokemon- Dewgong Encounter
- Power Up Pokemon 3 Times- Dratini Encounter
- Evolution of 3 Pokemon- 1 Silver Pinap Berry
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and one Dragon Scale
Step 10 of Animation Research Quest
- Make 3 Nice Throws- Magnemite Encounter
- Fight in 1 raid- 3 Revives
- Get 5 Pokemon- 10 Ultra Balls
Rewards: 500 XP and 500 Stardust, and one Gengar Encounter
Step 11 of Animation Research Quest
- Claim 3 time 1000×3 XP
Rewards: 500 XP and 1000 Stardust, and a World Hat Pikachu Encounter
New Pokemon Go Update November: Lugia Raid
Lugia that knows Aeroblast is now available in five-star raids until Monday, November 16, at 1 p.m. PST (GMT −8)! Remember to play responsibly and to use a Remote Raid Pass when necessary. pic.twitter.com/goRYnbwY9b
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) November 5, 2020
The players need to crush this Pokemon who has been taken back to the game for a five-star strike fight. Pokemons like Dark, Ice, and Rock have the most impact on Lugia. There is one other mainstream Lugia shortcoming that incorporates utilizing Electric and Ghost-type assaults. Aside from these, we have recorded down some powerful assaults to utilize while battling Lugia.
- Raikou – Volt Switch, Wild Charge
- Rhyperior – SmackDown, Rock Wrecker
- Darkrai – Snarl, Shadow Ball
- Weavile – Ice Shard, Avalanche
- Zekrom – Charge beam, Wild Charge
- Zapdos – Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt
- Terrakion – SmackDown, Rock Slide
- Gengar – Lick (Hex), Shadow Ball
New Pokemon Go Update November: Eggs and Spwans
Read More: NBA 2K21 PS5 Release Date, Price, Upgrade, Gameplay, Pre Order, PS4 vs PS5 and More
New Pokemon Go Update November Spawns:
We can hope to see Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Cubone, Scyther, Dratini, Cyndaquil, and then some. At this moment, I’m additionally observing a lot of Wurmple and Piplup, and Pikachu is accessible with its World Cap.
New Pokemon Go Update November Eggs:
As is turning out to be pretty standard now, 7km eggs get a purge for the function. We can anticipate the trapdoors of Pichu, Mantyke, Riolu, and Cubone. Riolu, specifically, develops into the meta-relevant Lucario, so look out for that.
New Pokemon Go Update November: Go Battle Night
The New Pokemon Go Update November 2020 consists of some amazing events like Go Battle Night and Flying Cup.
Here is an official tweet from the team about the New Pokemon Go Update November 2020, have a look.
Get ready, Trainers! Season 5 of the #GOBattle League is coming soon with some exciting changes, including more themed cups!
Do you have what it takes to win in the Little Cup, Kanto Cup, and Catch Cup? 🏆
Learn more: https://t.co/EmlAJBYdFW pic.twitter.com/cIXO1gltcm
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) November 2, 2020