All NBA 2K21 players are excited to get the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes as this latest update is released a few hours ago. This latest huge update is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. Due to this, NBA 2K21 players on these consoles want to know about it.
Here, you will get the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes, downloading size of this latest update, and other details related to this update. Let’s explore these details without any delay.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
NBA 2K21 is very popular among all basketball game lovers. Visual Concepts has developed this amazing game for multiple gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly updates the game to make the gameplay better. The latest update 1.06 of this game is released a few hours ago. Due to this, all players in this game want to get the NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes.
The file size of this latest update is about 22 GB on PS4. The downloading size of this update 1.06 will vary according to your gaming platform.
You can also read: Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.07
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest update 1.06. Read it to know about the changes made to the game through this major patch.
- The frequency of contact dunks and alley-oops has been slightly decreased.
- Multiple improvements to motion, including taking charge of animations, v-cuts, sprint launches, and dribbling.
- Various improvements have been made to triple threat animations and post behaviors.
- Improved AI layup selection when close to the basket.
- The Green Machine badge will now properly show up in the HUD when activated.
- Made some changes to prevent alley-oops from being thrown from behind the backboard.
- Free throw accuracy has been slightly improved overall.
- Continued improvements of the Lower Bowl feature across all NBA arenas
- Resolved a rare hang when using an uploaded face scan from the MyNBA2K app
- A new sponsor patch has been added to the Boston Celtics uniforms
- New York Liberty logo has been updated to the latest design
- Toned down reflections on glasses and goggles on coaches and players
- NBA and WNBA players’ likenesses improved.
- Added some updates for the new 2K Beach Events.
- Addressed inconsistent side step pull-up jump shots.
- Addressed some Shot Aiming issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added general stability improvements.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes
We are regularly updating these patch notes so that you will get every detail about this NBA 2K21 Update. We will recommend you to bookmark this page so that you will be able to easily get all information.
You can also read: Football Manager 2021 Update
This was the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes. Do not forget to share your opinion about this latest update in the comment section below. We would love to hear your opinion about this update from you.
NBA 2K21 is one of the most popular basketball games available to play on various gaming platforms. You can enjoy this game on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and MIcrosoft Windows. 2K Sports has published this amazing game. This game is based on the NBA. You will have to buy this game for your gaming platforms as it is a paid game.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved 2.42 Update
Conclusion: NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes, its downloading size, and much more. Download this latest update now to get all the changes to your game. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.