MLB 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
MLB 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player had card open on screen when the other player quits
- Fixed an issue where home run replays would not play if the opponent is pressing X (PlayStation) / A (Xbox)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when exiting Showdown from the program menu
- Fixed an issue that could trap players in a pause menu following a pitcher injury with MLB 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes.
- Changed the Friendly Quit accept button from Square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox) to X (PlayStation) / A (Xbox)
You can also read: Hunt: Showdown Update 1.5.4 Patch Notes, New Features, Changes, Download
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Various fixes and adjustments made to cameras and presentations in the locker rooms
- Stats accrued by simming will no longer count towards program progression
- Notable stats will now appear on Jumbotrons
You can also read: Days Gone New PC Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- The post-game mission list is now scrollable showing all missions that have progressed, and will no longer show missions for programs already completed