Beat Golurk in Pokemon Go: Defeating Golurk in 3-star raids is not easy as it looks. Golurk is a Ghost and Ground-type pokemon and before have a fight with Golurk you should know about the weakness and counters of Golurk. So here we are with a complete guide on How to beat Golurk in Pokemon Go.
Here we will discuss the Weakness and Counters and the best way to raid Golurk, overall we will discuss how to beat Golurk in Pokemon Go in November 2020.
Golurk is a unique Pokemon in the game and it comes in a 3star raid. Golurk has its two types, the first one is Ground-type and the second one is Ghost-type, so it will be better if you look at the weakness and counters of Golurk which will help you in the battle against Golurk. And before having a fight with Golurk you should know which pokemon you should use to beat Golurk in Pokemon Go.
Beat Golurk in Pokemon Go:
Golurk is a 5th generation Pokemon that comes in a 3-star raid. Golurk has been evolved from Golett. Golurk can only be completed by high-level trainers. Only Solo high-level trainers can complete Golurk. The trainers will have to use the best and the right counters to beat Golurk. But before proceeding, let us know what are the weakness of Golurk that you can use against, to beat the Pokemon Creature.
Beat Golurk in Pokemon Go: The Weakness
It is important to know the weakness of the enemy before fighting, especially when it comes to having a battle with Golurk in Pokemon Go. Golurk has a lot of weakness considering the types, Ground, and Ghost-type. These weakness helps you beating Golurk and will make the game easy for you to take him down.
Here is the list of the weakness of Golurk that can be used against:
- Golurk is weak against Ghost.
- Golurk is weak against Dark.
- Golurk is weak against Ice.
- Golurk is weak against Water.
- Golurk is weak against Grass.
Beat Golurk in Pokemon Go: The Counters
After knowing the weakness, we must know the counters of Golurk before fighting. So there are a lot of counters of Golurk and here we have listed them all, have a look.
Here is the list of the counters to beat Golurk:
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) – Ice Fang and Avalanche mix
- Gengar – Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball blend
- Darkrai – Snarl and Shadow Ball blend
- Kyurem (Black) – Shadow Claw and Blizzard mix
- Kingler – Bubble and Crabhammer mix
- Gengar – Lick and Shadow Ball blend
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) – Ice Fang and Ice Punch blend
- Gengar – Hex and Shadow Ball mix
- Chandelure – Hex and Shadow Ball mix
- Darkrai – Snarl and Dark Pulse mix
So these were all the Golurk Counters that you can use against him. Now let’s discuss the Golurk Moveset.
Golurk has two moveset. That two moveset, he can use against his enemies. To battle with Golurk, it is very important to know what is that moveset and when is time, When Golurk can use his moveset, have a look at the moveset.
- The first one is a quick move that Golurk uses against his enemies, the quick moves are Mud-Slap and Astonish.
- The second or the main move of Golurk is Shadow Punch or Dynamic Punch, and the Earth Power.
Golurk uses his quick moves to creates problems for the enemy and uses the mud-slap and earth power when taking on Pokemon in the Gym This Golurk’s combination of moves can put the enemy into trouble. You must know this Moveset before, beat Golurk in Pokemon Go.