Beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go: In the little cup tournament, the player will battle against Brozon. Bronzor is a 4th generation pokemon in Pokemon Go. It is a dual type pokemon, Steel and Psychic. Bronzor will evolve to Bronzong. The evoluion of bronzor to bronzong takes place after reaching to the level 33. Bronzor raid is the tier 1 raid in Pokemon go. The Bronzor raid is also known as Tier 1 Boss Raid.
Here we are with the complete guide on how to beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go. This guide is mainly prepared in november but it will work in every upcoming months. In this guide, we will discuss, bronzor weakness and counters and moveset as well. You need to be aware of the Strength and weakness of the enemy before fighting, in this case bronzor.
Before having the battle with the boss, Bronzor, you must know his strength and weakness. In this guide you will know about his:
- And Moveset
Beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go
Read About: Among Us: How to check temperature in Among Us?
Bronzor is a 4th gen pokemon. Bronzor comes in a battle againt you in Pokemon Go. He has some weakness and some strength. To fight with him, you should look at his weakness and counters. It is quite tough for some player to defeat Bronzor in the battle, because they are unknown to his strength and weakness. He has some special moves that can be used againt his enemies you must be aware of those as well.
So, have a look on Bronzor’s Weakness.
Beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go: The Weakness
Considering that Bronzon is a Steel and Psychic type pokemon, he has some weakness, that can be used againt him. You have to use these weakness points to beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go.
Here is the list of Weakness of Bronzor:
- Bronzor is weak against Fire.
- Ground also makes bronzor weak.
- Ghost makes bronzor weak.
- Bronzor is also weak against the Dark moves.
After knowing the weakness of Bronzor, you must know the counter, otherwise if you are a beginner then it will be difficult for you to choose a good Pokemon againt him. So here are some counters that can be used against Bronzor to defeat him
Beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go: The Counters
Here is the list of counters that can be used against bronzor, to beat him in the battle. Have a look:
- Chandelure – Fire Spin and Shadow Ball mix
- Gengar – Lick and Shadow Ball mix
- Darmanitan (Standard) – Fire Fang and Overheat mix
- Chandelure – Hex and Shadow Ball mix
- Volcarona – Fire Spin and Overheat mix
- Moltres – Fire Spin and Overheat mix
- Gengar – Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball mix
- Darkrai – Feint Attack and Shadow Ball mix
- Chandelure – Fire Spin and Overheat mix
- Reshiram – Fire Fang and Overheat mix
- Darkrai – Snarl and Shadow Ball mix
- Chandelure – Hex and Overheat mix
- Blaziken – Fire Spin and Blast Burn mix
- Gengar – Hex and Shadow Ball mix
- Darkrai – Snarl and Dark Pulse mix
- Darmanitan (Galarian Zen) – Ice Fang and Overheat mix
Beat Bronzor in Pokemon Go: The Moveset
Bronzor has two major moveset that he can use against the enemy.
Here is the list of Bronzor Moveset:
- Quick Moves: The first one is a quick move which bronzor usually uses against his enemies to create difficulties for the enemy. The Tackle and Confusion are the moves that Bronzor uses as his quick moves.
- Main Moves: The main move of Bronzor is Psyshock, Gyro Ball and the Heavy Slam. These moves Bronzor uses to destruct and destroy the enemy, so you should be aware of it. This combinattion make Solid Damage to the enemy.