Epic Games has released Fortnite Update 3.11 and the Patch Notes are now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. In this update of Fortnite LTM mode and a lot of other new features have been added, some bugs have been resolved and some performance improvements have been done.
Below, you can find out more information about the Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch Notes, download size, and more.
Epic Games keep on pushing regular updates for Fortnite. Fans are excited to play the Fortnite Update 3.11 as the new LTM mode has been added. Epic Games has added a lot of new features in this update of Fortnite such as the LTM Mode, new weapons, new characters, and some new events. Apart from that, there are minor bugs and issues and has been fixed, and also some performance and stability improvements have been done under the hood.
Below, you can find out more about the Fortnite Update 3.11 and its Patch Notes, have a look.
Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch Notes
When it comes to the Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch Notes then there has been no info from Epic Games about it but we have found out some of the changes which have been done in this update of Fortnite and these changes include new weapons, new limited-time mode, some new events and characters also have been added, and some bugs and issue has been resolved.
Here is the unofficial Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch Notes:
- New Limited Time Mode has been added.
- New Weapons have been added. [No information available about the new weapons]
- New characters have been added. [No info provided about the new characters]
- New events added.
Apart from that, there is nothing new and additional in this update of Fortnite. But there are a lot of bugs that have been fixed, which you can find below.
Here are the changes and bug fixes in Fortnite Update 3.11 Patch:
- Fixed an issue in which the Wild West Llama not granting the steampunk weapon.
- Fixed an issue in which it was getting impossible to bind the same key to some other actions with the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue in which the Huntress Outfit was appearing as the Ramirez or another Outfit.
- Fixed an issue in which the voice chat was getting disabled on Xbox Series X and S.
- Fixed an issue in which the Team Size settings were not working properly while joining in Progress is set to Join Next Round.
- Some issues related to the game login have been resolved.
- Some networks and connectivity bugs have been resolved.
- Multiplayer and matchmaking improvements have been done.
- Other minor bug fixes.
So these were all the bugs that got fixed in this update of Fortnite. Below, you can check out more about this update such as its download size, etc.
Fortnite Update 3.11 Update Download Size on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
When it comes to the download size of update 3.11 then Epic Games has not provided any information about that. But this is a major update as this will be adding New Limited Time mode, new events, new weapons, etc. so you can expect this update to be large. We will try to update the download size of this update as soon as possible. The update is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mobile.