All the gamers are currently excited to know the complete Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes after the release of this latest update. This Fortnite update is released a few hours ago to download on all supported gaming platforms of this game.
Here, you will get the complete Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes, downloading size, how to download this latest update and other information. Let’s explore these details about the latest Fortnite update without any delay.
Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes
This latest update is released on October 21, 2020. You will have to spend about 2.9 GB of data to download this update on your PS4. The downloading size of this update will vary according to your gaming platform. You can easily download this latest update on your device.
Here are the complete Patch Notes of this latest Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes. Read it completely to know the changes made in the game. This latest update has mainly focused on bugs fixes.
New Prefabs & Galleries Content
- The 3rd Fortnite Birthday Cake is added to the Indoor Residential Prop Gallery.
- Swamp Water is also added to the Elemental Cube Gallery.
Islands Bug Fixes
- An issue is fixed in the game where players were not able to load island codes on empty Featured rift portals.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- An issue is solved where the Elimination and Spectating UI callouts overlapped the meeples.
- Another issue is fixed in the game in which an eliminated player remained at the initial spawn location.
Weapons and Items Bug Fixes
- An issue is fixed where the “Flip” prompt was not available when the Cannon was upside down.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- An issue is solved where the Arid Cliff Gallery was not loading properly.
- The blue curtain from Weeping Woods Prop Gallery would spawn in backward. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Another issue is fixed in which a straight brace asset was missing from the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery.
- A commerce counter from the Weeping Woods Lodge was offset and flipping through the wall. This issue is now solved.
- Another issue where the light post from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery was giving the wrong resource material is fixed.
- An issue is fixed in the game in which the blue and white potted flowers from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery were not giving resource materials.
- A vine was clipping through the wall in the Princess Magic Castle. It is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where a wall in the Weeping Woods Cabin basement was providing an inconsistent amount of materials.
- The fireplace assets in the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery was not correctly placing like props and were missing player collision. This problem is fixed in this latest update.
- Fixed an issue where the log cabin corner from the Weeping Woods Wall Gallery was difficult to place with the Phone Tool.
- Another issue is solved in which a painting in the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery was missing player collision.
- The honey pot from the Weeping Woods Prop Gallery where the asset could not interact with the Phone Tool is finally fixed.
- An issue with both submarines from Car Gallery A being covered with snow is also fixed in the game.
- An issue with roof sections from the Princess Castle Roof Galleries giving inconsistent resource materials is fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Weeping Woods and Princess Castle asset icons either missing or being zoomed in.
You can also read: F1 2020 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Devices Bug Fixes
- The B.R.U.T.E. failed to take damage from the Damage Volume. This issue is also fixed.
This was the complete Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes.
Conclusion: Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete Fortnite Update 2.90 Patch Notes and how to download this update. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.