Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4: The Fornite Update 14.50 update is here and the patch notes are available. The Fortnite Update 14.50 got delayed for an unknown reason but is now rolling out for PS4 and PC users. We will also bust a myth that the Fortnite Update 14.50 is released for PS5 compatibility or not. There is also a new map available with the Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4. Also, we will discuss the Fortnite Update 14.50 for PS5 and Xbox series X and S.
So there is a lot to discuss Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4, but first, have a look at the Patch Notes.
Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4: Patch Notes
Indeed, Epic has included various bug fixes for issues tormenting players. Here’s a once-over of what you can expect has been fixed up.
- The Battle Royale bug fixes
– Fixed issue with Cozy Chomps and Ravage outfits to show as Ramirez in the anteroom and in matches
– Fixed an issue with the THWIP Legacy not being granted after prerequisites are met.
- Innovative mode bug fixes
– Fixed issue with Baller development being unnatural in the wake of leaving
– Fixed issue with no “back to center point” button being obvious in Creative Playworker
- Save the World bug fixes
– Fixed issue with weapons and advantages not working accurately after past update
– Fixed issue with taking tempest harm dropping hoverboard mounting
– Fixed issue with the game being inert in the wake of opening plunder llama and opening settings menu after
The Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series: The Update for Next-Gen
Fans are assuming that this update is majorly has been released for PS5 backward compatibility. Following the steps of other big, Epic Games is doing similar work to the other developers. Most popular games are getting updates for PS5 compatibility, even the very old games are getting an update for PS5 compatibility. The old game developers are majorly focusing the faster loading time for the next-gen players.
Fortnite Update 14.50 for Xbox Series X and S
– 4K goal at 60 FPS on Series X, 1080p 60FPS on Series S
– More unique visuals and material science on Series X, for example, trees and grass reacting to blasts, in addition to new tempest impacts.
– Faster stacking of surfaces and quicker an ideal opportunity to entering a match
– Enhanced split-screen at 60FPS on Series X and S
Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4 and PS5
– 4K goal at 60 FPS
– Same enhancements to visuals and material science as Xbox
– DualSense regulator inundation, including vibration highlights and haptic trigger reactions for went weapons.
– Select mode from the PS5 home screen
– Faster stacking into matches and surfaces
– Split-screen at 60 FPS
You can peruse the full subtleties here, however, it’s ideal to see reassure players getting the redesigns PC players may be more acquainted with. I’m especially eager to perceive how terminating a jolt expert rifleman at a foe feels with the DualSense regulator.
Here is a tweet from the “Fortnite Status” Twitter handle
The v14.50 update is now available on PlayStation 4. pic.twitter.com/EifhHSengC
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) November 3, 2020
Fortnite Update 14.50: Jetpack and the new map locations
The Jetpack is back with the Fortnite 14.50 Update. The last time, Jetpack came in different rarities but with the 14.50 patch, it is more likely that you will see some awesome and amazing variants of Jetpack.
- The New Map Locations
There is a new map coming with the Fortnite update 14.50. According to the fans, the major and the biggest update in this Fortnite Update 14.50 PS4 is that Galactus has moved from its place. Before this update, Galactus was located on a bright object in the sky, and you could spot him with a sniper.