Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.10 Patch Notes are out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore more about this game.
Final Fantasy XIV Update 9.10 Patch Notes
- In the following content, players will be granted invulnerability for a certain period of time upon being moved immediately into a sealed area where the battle has already commenced.
You can also read: Biomutant Update 2.02 Patch Notes Consoles & PC
- The critical engagement “The Battle of Castrum Lacus Litore” in the Bozjan southern front
- The critical engagement “The Dalriada” in Zadnor
- Delubrum Reginae
- An issue in the critical engagement “The Dalriada” in Zadnor wherein after the battle area is unlocked upon defeating Sartauvoir the Inferno, attempting to proceed by using an action in which a player is moved across large distances would incapacitate the player.
You can also read: Disco Elysium Update 1.09 Patch Notes Download Size
- An issue in the critical engagement “The Broken Blade” in Zadnor wherein Hypertuned Dabog was immobile under certain conditions.
- An issue in the Shifting Oubliettes of the Lyhe Ghiah wherein the server would crash under certain conditions.