FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes is released and players are very excited to know the changes and fixes made in this game. This update has been released on 2nd December 2020. Here, you will find the complete patch notes of this update on 2nd December 2020.
You can also read: Destiny 2 Hawkmoon Release Date
FIFA 21 Update 1.09
FIFA 21 Update 1.09 is available to download, the size of this update for PS4 is 2.3 GB. The size of this update may vary with the platforms. With this update, a lot of bugs have been fixed, and changes made in this game. Let’s explore the patch notes of FIFA 21 latest update.
FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Online Gameplay Responsiveness
- With FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes, the players can easily go for Connection Monitoring.
- There is a setting to modify the feature that is available in the Visual settings of the game settings menu.
You can also find a new FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, Florida that is added to this game.
- The FIFA playtime tool has been activated that is mainly designed to provide more insight and controls to the players.
- With FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes, the FIFA playtime will require opting in, you can easily do it just by visiting the PlayTime tile that comes under the customize tab of FIFA main menu. Apart from this, you can also visit the Settings menu on the FUT 21 Web App/FIFA 21 Companion App.
- When the players will be playing the VOLTA Squads with a player-controlled teammate, then only the caption would be gaining the objective progress.
It was the complete FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes, now you would like to know how to set FIFA PlayTime.
You can also read: NBA 2K21 Update 1.06 Patch Notes, Downloading Size
How to Set FIFA PlayTime?
FIFA PlayTime has a set of powerful tools that is useful for further customization and control. It allows the players to know how much time they put into FIFA 21 and how they engage with FIFA points as well as packs in the FIFA ultimate team.
How to Opt-in FIFA Playtime?
If you want to use the FIFA PlayTime then you have to opt-in to this:
- You can start at FIFA 21.
- After this, you can visit the main menu and go to the customize tab.
- You can choose as well as enter the Playtime tile. After this, you have to follow the screen directions in order to enable the Share PlayTime Usage Data option.
If you do not want to follow this method, then you can follow another method that has been given below:
- First of all, you have to launch the FIFA 21 Companion or Web App.
- After this, you can go to setting options.
- Now, you have to enable the PlayTime toggle.
- In the last, you have to just enter the PlayTime menu.
After discussing method 2, we would like to tell you the last method to opt-in to PlayTime. You can follow any of the given methods and go for opt-in FIFA PlayTime.
You can also read: How to Get Qingce Stir Fry Genshin Impact: Best Guide
- First of all, you have to start FIFA 21.
- After this, you can go to the main menu and visit the customize tab.
- Now, you have to choose Online Settings.
- After this, you can go to the Privacy setting.
- In the last step, you have to just enable the Share Playtime Usage Data.
It was the complete guide on FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries related to this then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.
You can also read: How to get Mussel Animal Crossing for Turkey Day Gratin? Best Guide 2020