F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch Notes: The new F1 update is just got out by Codemasters. The update for F1 is now rolling out on every platform to download the latest patch. The F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch is available to download on various platforms such as PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia. The download size of F1 1.13 Patch is around 3.1 GB on the PlayStation 4, and the size may vary on different platforms.
The F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch contains various fixes such as gameplay improvements, new features have been added with the patch to the game, many tweaks have been done to the F1 game. With the last update, F1 got a new DLC update which fixed a variety of bugs in the game, and just a little ago a minor hotfix was pushed to the F1 game.
After the F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch, the sad thing is the players are still facing the issues in the game. This problem has mostly faced by Codemasters games.
We have prepared a list of Patch Notes for the 1.13 update, have a look.
F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Read About: Dirt 5 1.04 Update Patch Notes on November 16
The F1 November 16 1.13 update patch contains a lot of new features, which we are going to list down here and will explain in detail every feature, later.
The F1 1.13 Patch Notes are as follows:
- My Team
- New Features
- The Driver Career
- General Bugs and Improvements
So we will have a look at each and every feature of the game but first, have a look at the My Team.
F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch: My Team
- Fixed a bug that was causing reset the facilities.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to sign in Lewis Hamilton after meeting all the requirements.
- Fixed an issue that was making the facility bar disappear.
F1 Update 1.13 Patch: New Features
- 11 Slots has been allotted to the customizable cars for sponsor decals.
- The player can now choose their preferred commentary language.
- Now on HUD, penalities are being shown for spectator mode as well as in-race mode.
Read About: Top 10 Best Android Games 2021
F1 1.13 Patch Notes: Multiplayer
- The issue is fixed which was causing the players to exit the session after the host migration in Weekly events.
- Fixed a bug that was causing to start the race with a host that has a slow connection, before the other players.
- Fixed an issue that decreases the probability of being disconnected from a session.
- In leagues, an issue has been fixed which were causing results to not getting submit even after a session is complete.
- Fixed a camera issue, which was causing after re-joining a session after being disconnected.
- Fixed an issue, when taking control over your car after being disconnected the countdown light was not working.
- Fixed a bug, the lap counter showing an incorrect lap to the spectators, after a lap formation.
F1 Update 1.13 Patch November 2020: The Driver Career
- Fixed a bug, which was causing the blue flags to disappear after a Mid-session.
- Fixed a bug, where the team could drop their no 1 driver if the player is signing for them.
F1 November 16 Update 1.13 Patch: General Improvements
- Fixed an issue in the Progression of My Team
- The Race Director will now be showing the right tire used to set off a lap time in the practice match.
- Players will not receive a warning while doing corner-cutting.
- Now players will not receive overtake penalties under the VSC while a position back.
- Player Now, will not be able to take the time advantage at the end of VSC.
- An FPS issue has been addressed.
- Texture quality issues fixed.
- All crashing issues have been fixed.
- Other small bug fixes.
Hopefully, you will like our approach on F1 Update 1.13 Patch Notes.