The Black Forest has released Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 Patch for all users. The update is available to download on all platforms. This update will fix a lot of issues in the game, and if you are looking for Patch Notes, then have a look.
Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 is now out and available to download for all users. This is an update to fix some issues and bugs which were present in the game since the last patch came out in the public domain for all users. The last update of Destroy All Human was released on 05 of March and when it comes to the Patch Notes of the last update then the Black Forest did not release any official blog of Patch Notes, they just pushed the update for all users.
— PlayStation Universe (@PSUdotcom) March 5, 2021
Below, we have provided the official Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 Patch Notes, and the full list of changes, have a look.
Read More: Destroy All Humans Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 Patch Notes and Download Size
This Destroy of Humans Update will not add any additional content and features to the game, however, there were a lot of bugs and issue which were reported by the user to the developer and they heard it.
So, finally, a patch has been released to fix all the issues. Also, if you don’t know then let us tell you that the Black Forest is giving away some free skins so if you want to have the free skins, then you should first look at this tweet, and then you can find out how to get free skins in Destroy All Humans.
@THQNordic thank you so much for the free skins in #destroyallhumans it’s one of my all time favorite games. Just a suggestion, could you please consider adding a black and white option in the settings, so we can really get that 50’s B movie aesthetic.
— Mike Bartley (@the_Toronto_kid) March 4, 2021
By the way, if you are thinking that how you can get free skins for Destroy all Humans game then you should google it out and you will find out a lot of helpful tutorials. And now let us head over to the Patch Notes.
Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 Patch Notes and Changes
Here is the official Destroy All Humans Update 1.10 Patch Notes and a full list of changes, have a look:
- 2 New skins have been added to the skin pack and you can get them for free.
- A showstopper to the savegames in some checkpoints has been fixed.
- Rare Crashed and a lot of new cases related to the black screen have been addressed.
- Some issues related to the audio and music have been fixed.
- Some issue regarding skins unlock has been resolved.
- Some issue related to crashing has been fixed.
- Some visual improvements have been added.
- An issue in which the “New Artwork” was getting unlocked without the mission end has been fixed.
- Some stability and performance improvements have been done.
- Some minor fixes.
So this was all about the Destroy All Human Update 1.10 Patch Notes. If you have any queries or suggestions do let us know.