Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update has been released by Bungie and we have got all the information and details about this update such as download size, the server downtime, and the release time of this update, so if you want to know more about it, keep reading.
Bungie has released Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update and this update supposed to have more Grandmasters, Nightfalls, and outlines. This is one of the updates from Destiny 2 which players were waiting curiously. Previously, Bungie asked players to vote in a pole where they were planning for the upcoming event costumes.
Below, you can find out more details about the Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update, the download size, release time, server downtime, and more, have a look.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update, Download Size, Server Downtime, and Release Time
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update has been scheduled by Bungie and players are excited to play the update as there are a lot of changes in the game. New Grandmasters have been added in this update, Nightfalls and Outlines has been added as additional content.
First of all, let us have a look at its release time and then we will look at further details from Bungie.
Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 Release Time and Server Downtime: When it comes to the release time and server downtime of this update then the Destiny 2 update 3.1.1 will be rolling out for all users on March 16. And when it comes to maintenance then it is scheduled for 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC). And at 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC) update, 3.1.1 will be going live on all platforms for all users of Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 Download Size: When it comes to the download size of this update then there is no info about that but we will try to update it as the update is rolling out. The download size may vary depending upon the platform.
So, as far we have discussed Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 download size, server maintenance, and release time, and now we should head over to the official Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update, have a look.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 3.1.1 Update
Here you can find the official Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 Patch Notes, have a look:
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R:
- An issue fixed in which the strike Boss would not spawn until all Destiny 2 players were alive and present.
- An issue fixed in some grammatical errors in the player-directive text.
- Objective waypoint behaviour has been improved.
- An issue fixed in which a fireteam member entering the area late could cause the Warsat falling visual effects again.
- An issue fixed in which Zavala’s dialogue in the first area could play multiple times.
- Sepiks Prime will now have a Boss health bar.
- An issue fixed in which a fallen energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Some floating environment objects has been fixed.
- An issue fixed in which the Linear Actuators Exotic perk for the Titan Exotic Dunemarchers, which was not triggering properly. The perk now behaves as expected, triggering on each/subsequent melee strike after an appropriate amount of sprint time.
- An issue fixed in which the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after they were defeated.
- An issue fixed in which an Overload Captain could spawn with the wrong name.
So this was all about the Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1 and its Patch Notes.
Destiny 2 is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.