Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes: The Dead By Daylight has been updated to version 2.06. The game update was released on 29 October 2020 by Behavior Interactive, the developers of the Dead By Daylight game. The Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes have been revealed for PlayStation 4, Steam (Microsoft Windows), and the Xbox One.
The Horror multiplayer game has just got updated to version 2.06. This update makes some minor gameplay improvement which we discuss in the later part and also got some bugs fixed with patch 2.06. The developers, Behavior Interactive have only fixed some minor bugs and the update 2.06 patch does not make any difference to the main game like you will not see anything new in the game. Those, who want to know every small detail and bug fixed to the game can have quick look at the patch notes of Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes
There are a lot of bugs fixed in the game and here we have listed them all.
Read More: Days Gone Update 1.7 Download Size, Patch Notes, Release Date, PS5 Update
- Fixed an issue that caused Madness sound levels to be wrong when exchanging spectated survivors.
- Fixed an issue that made a Visceral Canker show up if an executioner is the main client furnished with a journey that would make an ulcer generate.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Demogorgon not to have an activity when utilizing the Shred capacity.
- Fixed an issue that made executioners have their first individual view act during the introduction.
- Fixed an issue that may forestall medkits with 32 charges to totally recuperate the subsequent wellbeing state.
- Fixed an issue that may permit the executioner to utilize its capacity before Blighted Rush after they snare a survivor while furnished with the Blighted Serum.
- Fixed an issue that made a survivor’s model stay in a Cage of Atonement while detaching.
- Fixed an issue that caused the executioner’s music topic to be heard as an onlooker in a custom game anteroom.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivor’s qualities not to have appeared if an exceptional furnished with the Discordance perk enters the initiation range after the survivors have begun fixing a generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween function snare airs to show a base.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Nightmare not to break up toward the finish of his mori activity.
- Likely fixed an issue that caused the framerate to drop discontinuously during Trials.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes: Release Date
The Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 was rolled out on 28 October 2020. After the mid-chapter patch was deployed the players faced a lot of major issues that were present in the game. The developers have said that ” we have fixed all the major issues that major issue that was present in the game after the mid-chapter update was deployed”.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch Notes: Supported Platforms
The Dead By Daylight Update 2.06 Patch is already available to Update/Download. You can download this update from various official gaming platform stores. The Game is available to download on almost every gaming platform, on which you can game like mobile, pc, and consoles. Here is the supported platforms list:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Microsoft Windows (PC)
- Nintendo Switch
The game might soon get an update for the next-gen gamers. The PS5 has launched and games are getting updates for PS5 compatibility. So following the steps of every other game, Dead By Daylight might also get an update for PS5 compatibility in near future.
Read More: Fortnite Update 2.91 Size, Patch Notes, Download
Dead By Daylight: Download
The Game is available to download on almost every gaming platform. Let’s see, how to download Dead By Daylight for PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Android.
- For PC, the game can be downloaded from the official website.
- For PS4, the game can be downloaded from the official PS Store.
- For Xbox, the game can be downloaded from the Xbox Store.
- For Android, the game is available to download on the Google Play Store.
- For the Nintendo Switch, the game can be downloaded from Nintendo’s website.