Dead By Daylight Update 2.25 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of the Dead By Daylight game.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.25 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Halloween theme to be missing when selecting The Shape in Play as Killer
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Nightmare laugh to be missing when selected him in the Play as Killer section
You can also read: Nier Replicant Update 1.04 Patch Notes PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Fixed an issue that could cause The Nemesis’s tentacle to flicker when quickly canceling the Tentacle Strike charge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nemesis from interrupting survivors who are unlocking a supply case.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the perk Bite the Bullet to stay active after being healed by two Survivors that have this perk at the same time with Dead By Daylight Update 2.25.
You can also read: Biomutant Update 2.06 Patch Notes, Changes Made, New Features – Download
- Fixed an issue that could cause an incorrect walking animation to play for The Nemesis when in Spectator Mode in a Custom Game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Contaminate Survivor” score event to grant objective points instead of deviousness points.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the auras of generators to show the entity claws after the effect of the perk “Corrupt Intervention” ends.