Update: Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 has finally released and the complete patch notes of this update are available below. You will have to spend about 7.3 GB of data to install this latest update. The file size of this Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Update will vary according to your gaming platform. FInd the attached patch notes below.
Read Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 and explore the changes made in this game. Once the update will be released, you can easily download it. We have brought this article to explain the complete information regarding the latest update of the Cyberpunk 2077 game. Here, we will explain the complete information regarding this update, its patch notes, and changes made with this update.
You can also read: Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 Patch Notes, Downloading Guide
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 is going to be released soon. Once the update will be released, you will be able to download it on your device. This update will fix a lot of bugs and make the game smoother than before. The release date of this update is not known to anyone but it is confirmed that it is going to be released soon. This update will be available on different platforms such as PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. In the earlier update of this game, a lot of changes have been made and with this upcoming update, a lot of changes are expected.
Once the update would be available. you can easily download it automatically or manually on your desired platforms. It will take very simple steps to download this update on your device.
You can also read: FIFA 21 Update 1.10
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Patch Notes
Here, we will explain the complete patch notes of this update:
- Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
- Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
- It’s no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
- Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
- Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv’s arrival was loaded.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
- Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
- With Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05, the scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor’s clinic.
- Wakako’s dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
- Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn’t prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
- Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
- Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
- Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs with Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05.
- Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
- Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
- Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
- Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don’t Lose Your Mind with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
- Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on “Talk to Viktor” in The Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie’s in The Information.
- Added description for Don’t Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
- Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
- Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I’ll Fly Away is completed.
- Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.
- Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
- Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.
- Fixed an issue with Delamain’s image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
- V’s mouth doesn’t stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
- Fixed some UI overlap issues.
- V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage 😉
- NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
- Added some warmth to HDR with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
- Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
- Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
- The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
- Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.
Performance & Stability
- Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Offscreen explosions make noise now.
- [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
- Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
- Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
- Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn’t mean we don’t want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
- Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
- Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown with Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05.
- Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.
- Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
- Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
- Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
- With cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.05, corrected the look of several vehicles.
- [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
- [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
- Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
- Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.
With this update, a lot of bugs and problems would be fixed to make this game bugs free. After discussing Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05 Patch Notes, you might be interesting to explore more about this game. Let’s discuss a brief introduction to this game.
You can also read: DOOM Eternal Update 1.12
Cyberpunk 2077 is a very interesting action role-playing game where you can enjoy a lot while playing. CD Projekt Red is the developer as well as publisher of this game. This game supports multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Stadia, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One. If you own any of the gaming platforms then you can enjoy playing this game on your device. This game was released on 10th December 2020. This game supports only the single-player mode. There are three different types of ranged weapons available in this game that you can use against the enemies.
There are six different regions available in this game such as the corporate City Center, industrial Santo Domingo, immigrant-inhabited Watson, gang-infested Pacifica, luxurious Westbrook, as well as suburban Heywood. This game is full of fun and joy. Stay tuned with us for further updates regarding Download Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05. Once we will get any information regarding this update, we will be the first to inform you. If you want to share. your opinion with us then you can feel free to drop your opinion in the comment section.
It was the complete guide on Download Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.05. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.