Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes is out with a lot of changes and fixes. Let’s explore the complete patch notes of this game.
Conan Exiles Patch 1.66
Welcome to Day 1 of Twitch Drops! By linking your Twitch & Conan Exiles accounts and watching streams, you can receive the following:
🐉 Banner of the Dragon
🔥 Torch of the Watchers
🧤 Gloves of the Watchers
— CONAN EXILES (@ConanExiles) May 27, 2021
You can also read: Rocket League Update 1.99 Patch Notes, Update File Size, New Features
Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes
Download Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes nad enjoy playing the latest version of this game.
- Fixed a false-positive spot within the anti-under mesh tool at Scuttler’s Shortcut with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Players can no longer avoid damage by standing on or inside certain structures.
- Fixed a few exploits in regards to underwater gameplay.
- It is no longer possible to build inside Jhil’s Roost cave.
- Addressed a method that allowed for placeables to be placed under the mesh.
- Fixed the false-positive kills by the anti-under mesh mechanic that occurred within
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a large number of client and server crashes across all platforms with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Optimized animation blueprints to reduce memory costs.
- Added a significant number of other optimizations to reduce memory and performance costs across the board, for clients and servers.
- Added a significant number of optimizations mainly geared towards consoles but all platforms will benefit from these changes.
You can also read: Fallout 76 Update 1.52 Patch Notes
- The Fast Elevators and Colored Candles can now truly be obtained from the Library of Esoteric Knowledge on Exiled Lands.
- New feats have been added to the Exiled Lands.
- Added a new religion to the game, with a new avatar, placeables, feats, NPCs, and item sets. All hail Zath, the Spider-god! Oh god.
- Katana combos can now be done by alternating between light and heavy combos.
- It is now possible to engage in combat while swimming with one-handed weapons.
- The Red Mother should no longer push followers under the mesh with her attacks.
- Arrows can be equipped and swapped while mounted, as intended.
- Arrows should no longer pass through a knocked-down enemy with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Short swords, one-handed swords, one-handed axes, and one-handed maces sprint attacks performed with the off-hand/block key have been changed to a kick.
- Reduced the number of instances where NPCs could be harmed through walls and mesh.
- Light sprint attacks with a Javelin while also wearing a shield are now functional.
- Fixed an issue where doing a sprint attack right before mounting caused issues with the mount’s functionality.
- Adjusted how a Purge chooses its target, which should result in fewer situations where a Purge fails to spawn properly.
- Your purge meter will no longer reset when creating a Clan.
You can also read: Rocket League Update 1.98 Patch Notes
- Map markers can now be placed beneath the player icon on the map.
- Admin teleport via the map now works through map markers with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Using the right stick on gamepad when in a UI with multiple inventories now jumps between inventories.
- Shortcut bar assignment radial now requires a hold to open by default. It also commits the item to the radial when released. There is a new option in gameplay settings to change this action back to a toggle if desired.
- Split item popup now has functionality for moving up or down in increments of 10 or 100 when using a gamepad.
- Opening the inventory now automatically focuses the search field in the crafting inventory rather than the first slot in the player’s inventory. This behavior can be changed back by disabling the “Autofocus recipe search bar” gameplay setting.
- Added a significant number of additional QoL improvements to menus and functionality while playing with a controller with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Improved animations to prevent certain weapons from clipping through the body when looking up or down.
- Fixed an issue where the character model would stutter after attacking with a weapon at close range.
- Added new and improved climbing animations with Conan Exiles Update 1.66 Patch Notes.
- Fixed a specific circumstance where the dismounting would not play properly.
- Fixed some clipping issues with sprint kick attacks.
- Added new idle facial animations to the combat idle stance and locomotion.
- Added full body equip animations and equipping from the back.
- Reworked orb throwing animations.
You can also read: Rogue Company Update 1.59 Patch Notes