Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4 is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to know the changes.
Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4 Patch Notes
- Further refined the anti-undermesh detection on Siptah. This setting is still not enabled for Siptah Official servers.
Performance & Stability
- Fixed a number of PC specific crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes across all platforms.
- Added a significant number of optimizations mainly geared towards consoles but all platforms will benefit from these changes.
You can also read: Rogue Company Update 1.59 Patch Notes, Download Guide
- Fixed a number of issues in regards to co-op (listen server) gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause performance to drop when activating one of the three Grey ones pools. Well well well.
- Reduced number of spam entries in the log in regards to the building system.
- Being teleported out of a vault should no longer result in a crash or falling through the mesh.
UI & Text Fixes
- Setting the volume slider to 0 should now completely mute the sounds with Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4.
- Fixed a number of missing localization for certain prompts.
- Fixed a number of localization issues. #lespellcheckereur
- Added Twitch integration to the main menu UI.
- Feats of the Harpy Armory and Iron Short Sword should no longer have the same icon.
You can also read: Overwatch Update 3.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the game would present players with a warning about their thralls being deleted once they reached the soft cap on thralls. Thralls are not deleted until the hard cap is reached. The feedback should now properly be displayed when the hard cap is exceeded instead.
- Fixed a number of UI issues when playing with a controller.
- Grey One Bow and Grey One 2h Axe feat teachers are back from their vacations and are now where they should be.
- Silent Legion heavy boots should now tint correctly.
- Fixed visual imperfection with many legwear pieces poking through footwear. They should now tuck correctly, in time for the summer with Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4.
- Fixed an issue where loot would not be visible upon first opening a chest or container.
- Rescued thralls should now respect the thrall cap limit if enabled.
- Male Character equipped with any variation of Slaveforged Ceremonial Bracers had texture gaps on the elbows area. This has now been fixed.
You can also read: Valorant Update 2.11 Patch Notes
- Primitive Skirt now behaves naturally when equipped with a female character in combat stance.
- Fixed a number of other minor cosmetic issues with other sets and equipment.
- Fixed an issue where a certain hairstyle would stretch out while using a Healing Wrap with Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4.
- Fixed an issue where a banner was not visible for the player.
- Under the hood fixes and improvements for the server transfer feature. We are still working on this feature and will announce its launch once it is ready for prime time with Conan Exiles PC Update 2.4.4.
You can also read: Fall Guys Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- Final touches and improvements for the Twitch Drops feature.