Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12 is out and the players are very excited to know the changes made with this update. With this update, the developers have made a lot of changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game.
Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update is available on different platforms. This update has added 4 New Operators, new multiplayer modes, as well as 6 new weapons. This update will go live on February 23 at 9PM PT. Pre-load of this game has been started.
With the previous update of this game, some bugs was fixed and some changes was made. This update will make some more changes in this game. Let’s explore the patch notes of this game.
You can also read: Rogue Company Update 1.51 Patch Notes, Download Size PS4 & Xbox One
Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12 Patch Notes
COD Cold War Season 2 Content Overview
- Four New Operators
- New Prestige Levels
- Four Multiplayer Maps
- New Multiplayer Modes
- Zombies Expansion Led by All-New Outbreak Experience
- Six New Weapons
- New Tools of the Trade
Four New Operators
- Naga: Warsaw Pact
- Rivas: NATO (In Season)
- Wolf: NATO (In Season)
- Maxis: NATO (In Season)
You can also read: Nioh 2 Update 1.27 Patch Notes, Download Size
Six New Weapons in Call of Duty Cold War Season 2
- ZRG 20mm: Sniper
- R1 Shadowhunter: Special
- E-Tool: Melee
- Machete: Special
- LC10: SMG
- FARA 83: Assault Rifle
Zombies Expands in Outbreak
- New Zombies Experience: Outbreak
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- Two New Skills Tiers
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
Four Multiplayer Maps
- Apocalypse (6v6) (Launch Week)
- Golova (Multi-Team) (In-Season)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) (In-Season)
- Miami Strike (6v6) (In Season)
What is new in COD Cold War Season 2 New Multiplayer Modes?
- Gun Game (Free-For-All) (Launch Week)
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team)
- Stockpile (6v6)
New in New Tools of the Trade (Season 2)
- Scorestreak: Death Machine (Launch Week)
- Vehicle: Light Truck (Launch Week)
- Vehicle: Sedan (Launch Week)
- Season Challenges (Launch Week)
New in Prestige Levels in Season 2
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Prestige Key, as well as Weapon Blueprint.
- Level 250-1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, as well as Battle Pass Tier Skip.
- Level 150: New Prestige, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Emblem as well as Prestige Key.
- Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
- Level 200: New Prestige, Master Prestige Calling Card, Emblem, Prestige Key as well as Battle Pass Tier Skip.
You can also read: ARK Update 2.49 Patch Notes, Download Size
Bugs Fixed in Call of Duty Cold War Season 2
- The developers have added fixes for some crashing issue.
- The developers have fixed that reported glitches by the players with Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12 Patch Notes.
- With this update the developers have added matchmaking improvements.
- The audio-related issues have been addressed.
- Some issues were addressed that was related to user interface with Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12.
- The gameplay optimisations have been added.
- Few exploits are now fixed with this update.
- The developers have added the fixes for framerate drop as well as freezing issues.
- Some performance as well as stability improvements have been made with this update.
- The developers have fixed the blue screen issues on PS4 with Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12 Patch Notes.
You can also read: Destruction AllStars Update 01.002.004 Patch Notes 1.2.4
It was the complete guide on Call of Duty Cold War Update 1.12. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.