Biomutant Update 2.05 Patch Notes is out with some changes and fixes. We have the complete patch notes of this game that will help you to explore the changes.
Biomutant Update 2.05 Patch Notes
- Added “HUD > Mode” setting where it’s possible to select either “ALWAYS SHOW” or “DYNAMIC”. Selecting the “DYNAMIC” option hides the persistent UI elements after a while outside combat. When “DYNAMIC” is selected the player can open either menu or quick menu for the UI elements to show up temporarily. By default, the old “ALWAYS SHOW” behavior is selected.
- Added optional Lock-on targeting for melee combat.
- Added attack animation-canceling to certain moves by using dodge.
- Added ability for smaller enemies to throw rocks at the player when mounted.
- Added chance for the player to be knocked off their mount when hit.
You can also read: DIRT 5 Update 4.06 Patch Notes
- Added fleeing behavior to player mounts when in combat with Biomutant Update 2.05 Patch Notes.
- Tweaked the Porky Puff double-boulder throw attack. Now it’s possible to dodge the second rock after being hit by the first one.
- Fixed issue where the player could get stuck in grab animations.
- Fixed Invincibility perk damage multiplier.
- Fixed MkTon sometimes not spawning when talking to Gizmo.
- Fixed “Lupa-Lupin’s Lair” not being completable after loading a save with Biomutant Update 2.05 Patch Notes.
- Fixed issue where bandit camp quests sometimes would not be completed.
- Fixed issue where bandit camp captains sometimes would not spawn.
You can also read: Days Gone New PC Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue where Lotus Captain quest could be given multiple times which prevented consecutive quest copies from being completed.
- Fixed issue where defeating Bompa Bonker before starting the corresponding quest would prevent the player from completing the quest after saving and loading with Biomutant Update 2.05 Patch Notes.
- Fixed issue where some unique quest rewards did not get correct Material and Quality, resulting in them sometimes not having correct stats.